Glasto Latin0

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If I recollect you said that last year as well😉😊. Best after a few ciders.  I managed to make the samba look like the birdie song dance 

Shush don’t tell everybody.. one of these years I’m going to have to carry out the threat 🙂 

Love spending time around there. Some of my fondest recent Glasto memories have been spent around here/Ridge & Furrow/Cabaret/Circus.

Does anyone know what the bar to the right of Glasto Latino is? We ended up here on the Thursday night of 2022 as we were wandering around without a plan and ended up staying about 3 hours, the place was bouncing.

2 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

Love spending time around there. Some of my fondest recent Glasto memories have been spent around here/Ridge & Furrow/Cabaret/Circus.

Does anyone know what the bar to the right of Glasto Latino is? We ended up here on the Thursday night of 2022 as we were wandering around without a plan and ended up staying about 3 hours, the place was bouncing.

What were they playing ? 

1 hour ago, CH0161 said:

They do a quizz night (not sure if iy is at night)think on the Wednesday which is meant to be great fun. Cash prize

2 hours ago, goldfishboy said:

I think San Remo does cocktails?

Definitely did when it was The Beat Hotel. I think there was a cocktail bar between there and the Pyramid at one point too. Not sure these days, but definitely had a mojito in there one year, pretty good too.