Camper Van Ticket Swap: Bath & West -> East Campervan

tedmaul

11 minutes ago, Sarah e said:

Read it completely wrong

Yeah was just about to say...the op wants to swap BW for East which i don't think will ever happen as the only positive about BW is the easy exit on the Monday 🤣

12 minutes ago, Sarah e said:

Read it completely wrong

Unlike entry tickets, CV east tickets do sometimes become available randomly so worth checking regularly. I'm not sure if it's possible to run a page monitor as you have to enter your reg to see which CV tickets are available. Good luck!

On 4/21/2024 at 12:50 PM, Upside down frowner said:

Managed to get East paid within 30seconds. Got back in around 11:10 to get another East, they were showing unavailable but freshed a few times and it appeared.

Have a spare Bath & west now though

You can get a refund minus £25 until May the somethingth

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, long shot & piggybacking off OP, but I've got a B&W Camper pitch available for swapsies for East. 

Enjoy the sheer luxury of a retreat to Bath & West after a long day of festivaling. Why not treat yourself to a break from your break. A holiday within a holiday. Enjoy the serenity of a scenic coach ride, take in the sights of the rolling Somerset hills as the hum drum chaos of the festival hushes into night behind you.

Enjoy a lie-in without the dull thud of Shangri La disrupting your slumber & some time away from the anarcic chaos that is East Campsite.

It makes sense, you'll thank me for it. My sacrafice for your enjoyment, a truly selfless act really. You deserve it. 

DM me for swapsies 🤩

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, goldfishboy said:

Just curious what's the vibe like at B&W? Is it super quiet or a festival buzz?

It's like a morgue 

17 minutes ago, goldfishboy said:

Just curious what's the vibe like at B&W? Is it super quiet or a festival buzz?

I've not been, but I've heard from friends that it's mostly rich people in Winnebago's and they don't like to party as much as your average Pennard's Hill resident! 

27 minutes ago, Shangri_Lard said:

Not all heroes wear capes! Legend! 

I now have 2 B&W camper tickets for sale 😯

No worries! You can get a refund on CV tickets but I think the deadline is beginning of May. If the deadline has passed, I think you’ll have to resign to selling your B&W off cheap to recoup some losses as they probably won’t sell out I’m afraid. 

ps. I do actually wear a cape sometimes! 😂

Edited by stuie
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, stuie said:

No worries! You can get a refund on CV tickets but I think the deadline is beginning of May. If the deadline has passed, I think you’ll have to resign to selling your B&W off cheap to recoup some losses as they probably won’t sell out I’m afraid. 

ps. I do actually wear a cape sometimes! 😂

Solid advice again @stuie much appreciated. 

I've hopefully got a few options to offload the B&W ticket (still open for offers on here though! 😀)

Until the resale I wasn't going, so much as I'd love to pass on the B&W for even a considerable loss or in lieu of a donation to charity, I'm just happy I'm in the gates! Pinching myself daily!

Thanks for the help mate

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jackal1 said:

Any reason why the East van tickets seemed easier to get this year and have been back on sale for last day? Have they expanded the East CV fields?

No - same thing happened last year. Picked one up for a friend in May then. It’s just because of refunds - cancellation deadline was last week I think. 

11 minutes ago, stuie said:

No - same thing happened last year. Picked one up for a friend in May then. It’s just because of refunds - cancellation deadline was last week I think. 

I've never known it to last 2 days though so I was thinking the same thing 🤣 but if you get lucky in the resale and your taking a campervan and the only option left is b&w you can't risk not buying them .... gutting when east quite appear a few months later 

Edited by gazzared

1 minute ago, gazzared said:

I've never known it to last 2 days though so I was thinking the same thing 🤣 but if you get lucky in the resale and your taking a campervan and the only option left is b&w you can't risk not buying them .... gutting when east quite appear a few months later 

I see what you mean but it's not been published or announced by the festival. If they put it on their socials they'd be gone in minutes.  You'd also probably get pissed off people with B&W tickets though! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this with a camper site query. Odd scenario this year where I've had to use someone else's registration details to buy the camper site ticket. Anyone see any issues with this upon arrival? It's a genuine registration number etc, they're going Worthy View now is all - nothing untoward. 

1 hour ago, Shangri_Lard said:

Bumping this with a camper site query. Odd scenario this year where I've had to use someone else's registration details to buy the camper site ticket. Anyone see any issues with this upon arrival? It's a genuine registration number etc, they're going Worthy View now is all - nothing untoward. 

I have never had my ticket checked in that way but just to be safe and sure, I would take a photo of my friends ticket and explain on the gate if any issues! 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2024 at 6:30 PM, irnkrtn said:

I have never had my ticket checked in that way but just to be safe and sure, I would take a photo of my friends ticket and explain on the gate if any issues! 

Great, thanks for that @irnkrtn appreciate the heads up & good shout on the photo of my mates ticket. Worst case scenario we could facetime them then too. Hopefully im overthinking it but best to be prepared!

Thanks again 👍🏽

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shangri_Lard said:

Great, thanks for that @irnkrtn appreciate the heads up & good shout on the photo of my mates ticket. Worst case scenario we could facetime them then too. Hopefully im overthinking it but best to be prepared!

Thanks again 👍🏽

I would be absolutely overthinking too. Have a great festival!

• Like 1