UK Politics

kalifire

32 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You cannot compare votes in by-elections to general elections................... unless a while later it suits you to do it just as I said when you questioned me on it.

Hopefully this is enough for you to know what I said was true 🙂
image.thumb.png.fcefdad7ab20738b9b0be90041872bc0.png

credit where credit's due...impressive researching.

9 hours ago, Neil said:

but didn't win it, despite all their grandstanding.  not just me, the corbyn backing genius also mentions them repeating their over-hopeful press releases, but doesn't know what the f**k he's talking about, again.

Their performance suggests they’re in decent shape to take the seat in the general election. Maybe they won’t, I really don’t care to be honest, but your hatred of the greens is genuinely perplexing.

9 hours ago, Neil said:

its ludicris to thinking things will change for the better if we carry on f**king the climate.

i challenge you to improve your behaviour. 😛 

i challenge you to do the same 

36 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You cannot compare votes in by-elections to general elections................... unless a while later it suits you to do it just as I said when you questioned me on it.

Hopefully this is enough for you to know what I said was true 🙂
image.thumb.png.fcefdad7ab20738b9b0be90041872bc0.png

but actually he was countering what you were saying about can't use the by-election as a prediction because of low turnout...so that really kind of poops on what you were saying...unless you're going to get all pedantic.

9 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Will Susan Hall pull off a shock win and totally f**k everyone's brains?

BET NOW!

Nah Khan will win, it might be closer than the polls suggest but it will be fairly comfortable. 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Nah Khan will win, it might be closer than the polls suggest but it will be fairly comfortable. 

you'd think...but he's pretty unpopular...and they really don't like that ULEZ thing in outer London areas...

Just now, steviewevie said:

Something to do with Evening Standard?

Not a clue as it’s a screenshot not a link . Not that any links that I know of are moderated . Sometimes we have to approve posts with email address in them . But it’s not that either and as you can tell all of other posts aren’t needing approval . Odd one 

4 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

I’m very close to the Cambridge (very expensive luxury apartments) now but was born in the Louise Margaret. I haven’t moved far!

me too, said Cambridge cos everyone knows that, the LM is less well known. i'm more Farnborough than a'shot.  my dad was in royal artilery, and settled in Aldershot, after a nine year stint in Germany.