Paolo Nutini

Sam1988

Just now, Sam1988 said:

Is it a coincidence that Paolo has just released merch for 2024, with one being a "Psych Pyramid" white t-shirt? It looks awful similar to Pyramid Stage (and all other pyramids I suppose in all fairness).

E96D437F-49A3-416A-8734-E30EA38FB8F6.webp

Definitely a coincidence, but he’s also announced a couple of shows right around Glastonbury next year so there’s every chance he could be booked.

He headlined latitude this year, saw 15 mins before watching young fathers. I don't know any Paolo nutini but it was a very dull 15 mins. Reports from people that stayed for the whole set was that it didn't improve. 

Would likely be a relatively high slot at glasto. 3 from top pyramid maybe if he plays. 

13 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

He headlined latitude this year, saw 15 mins before watching young fathers. I don't know any Paolo nutini but it was a very dull 15 mins. Reports from people that stayed for the whole set was that it didn't improve. 

Would likely be a relatively high slot at glasto. 3 from top pyramid maybe if he plays. 

He's dull as dishwater.

4 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Saw him last year and he was fantastic. He has changed his sound a bit and I can understand people who liked his old stuff being a little pissed off when he changed them to fit in with his new sound, but I loved it.

We rarely disagree mate - saw him in Sept and was amazed. His new stuff sounds like Primal Scream.