Y Not 2024

beau1

Interesting that Frank Turner has just announced a run of full band shows second half of July, but Y Not is being billed as solo. Will it be with catching both i.e. sufficiently different sets?

A few clashes but not as bad as I feared. Friday has so much good stuff on all the bigger stages and would be happy to spend plenty of time at any of the stages.

Very pleased to see Frank confirmed as Saturday Quarry headliner as not that interested in Jamie T. I would have been disappointed if he had clashed with Snow Patrol or Noel. Only really interested in the Snuts & Pale Waves on the main stage on the Saturday, so that mught be the day for a good wonder and maybe find some new music or have a lie-in and recharge and kick of proceddings late that day.

10 hours ago, Dales said:

A few clashes but not as bad as I feared. Friday has so much good stuff on all the bigger stages and would be happy to spend plenty of time at any of the stages.

Very pleased to see Frank confirmed as Saturday Quarry headliner as not that interested in Jamie T. I would have been disappointed if he had clashed with Snow Patrol or Noel. Only really interested in the Snuts & Pale Waves on the main stage on the Saturday, so that mught be the day for a good wonder and maybe find some new music or have a lie-in and recharge and kick of proceddings late that day.

Frank clashing with Jamie T is a great move by them but the Saturday is very weak for me.

Not for me this one, I like a few acts but not a weekend worth.

3 hours ago, coops14 said:

Seems weird they've lost a stage .

From last year, those two stages were not the busiest. I'm hoping the change will mean that the layout of the site will be improved, especially the trek between Quarry and main.

On 4/23/2024 at 6:01 PM, sheffinghell said:

Screenshot_20240423-180059.png

Note - This poster misses Yard Act on the Friday Main Stage before Soft Play. 

In the main, not many clashes for me apart from Sunday where English Teacher are up against Dylan John Thomas and The Vaccines. Might have to bin Jamie T off for Bilk as well. Also might have to spend most of Thursday in Club Malibu!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

Note - This poster misses Yard Act on the Friday Main Stage before Soft Play. 

In the main, not many clashes for me apart from Sunday where English Teacher are up against Dylan John Thomas and The Vaccines. Might have to bin Jamie T off for Bilk as well. Also might have to spend most of Thursday in Club Malibu!!!

Cheers! Was trying to figure out what the comments on Twitter were about the other poster - I must have seen the duff one! 

Here's the corrected one for future ref

Screenshot_20240425-142514.png

On 4/26/2024 at 9:12 PM, jaypeebee said:

What time is best to arrive on Friday? Can we take alcohol to the tent area? Can we take food to the tent area? Is there washing facilities in area 5? How close is the car park to the tent in area 5?

yeah the tent area is fair game if its the same as when I last went

What time is best to arrive on Friday? Can we take alcohol to the tent area? Can we take food to the tent area? Is there washing facilities in area 5? How close is the car park to the tent in area 5?

https://ynotfestival.com/discover/camping/

https://ynotfestival.com/information/faqs/

There will be a site map, including camping, and more general info available nearer the time.

Best time to arrive personally would be as early as possible, as the music starts at midday. Depends if there are any bands you're interested in playing that early really.