Forwards 2024

gfa

Bagged some lcd day tickets for me and my daughter who currently lives in Bath. No brainier after last year, cracking little festival, great vibe and very chill security as others mentioned. 

7 hours ago, Sebwax said:

For those of you complaining about Bristol's outdoor shows, check out Sheffield. It's truly bleak here. 

the best stuff in Bristol is the free stuff, carnival, and harbourfest - habourfest doesn't have much music, but its got that everyone out on the streets feeling, that Bristol does very well.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

the best stuff in Bristol is the free stuff, carnival, and harbourfest - habourfest doesn't have much music, but its got that everyone out on the streets feeling, that Bristol does very well.

That's comparing apples with oranges though, plus as you say they don't really offer the annual choice of bands that the events on the downs do. 

50 odd quid for a day seems decent compared to the price of a single gig, clearly as long as you fancy the acts. 

My only hesitation personally is I've gone for tickets for Massive Attack the weekend before and it may be a challenge to do both. 

Anyone heard any whispers for the massive attack support acts?

killer Mike looks likely as when he released some tour dates the other day there was a blurred out one on poster that looked very much like the date, Bristol , Clifton downs ha 

presuming they will have a few acts though , think it was billed as a day of music when announced rather than just an evening gig