Live at Leeds In The Park 2024

WRhodes493

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Sea Girls, Circa Waves and Vistas. Now this is starting to speak to me. Wonder if there will be free NHS tickets again. 

🤞 Even discounted would be good. They often do half price.

1 hour ago, superhans said:

Who do we think is is most likely to headline the big top? Hoping for Cribs so they get a longer set but my gut says they'll be on the main stage

I reckon Cribs for Big Top, hopefully with Future Islands and White Lies

Edited by sheffinghell

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Main stage lineup. Which means the Big Top is exactly what I wanted! From memory it will be possible to see most of the main stage and big top, with small overlaps.

Screenshot_20240405-170749.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sheffinghell said:

Main stage lineup. Which means the Big Top is exactly what I wanted! From memory it will be possible to see most of the main stage and big top, with small overlaps.

Looking back at last year, we should get the Big Top lineup next week, Dork the following week, then the two DIY stages the week after that.

On 4/5/2024 at 5:10 PM, sheffinghell said:

Perfect. Cribs in the big tent!

58 minutes ago, superhans said:

Perfect. Cribs in the big tent!

As it should be. I wonder if they'll headline or sub Future Islands? Probably sub, with Circa Waves 3rd down, but will be epic whatever. The Big Top was brilliant last year, with a similar format

Edited by sheffinghell

49 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

As it should be. I wonder if they'll headline or sub Future Islands? Probably sub, with Circa Waves 3rd down, but will be epic whatever. The Big Top was brilliant last year, with a similar format

Expecting/ hoping for them to headline based on them being above future islands on the poster. 

1 hour ago, superhans said:

Expecting/ hoping for them to headline based on them being above future islands on the poster. 

Maybe, not sure. Future Islands are headlining elsewhere this summer, and the Cribs have not done festival headlines for a while. I guess we'll find out next week.

• 2 weeks later...