Which coach to go for

Rump steak

23 minutes ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Do they have multiple days though? If I’m lucky enough to get tickets will be an Edinburgh/ Glasgow job.  Thursday to Monday is the plan as we abandon the kids with grandparents!  Was assuming you’d get a choice of days 

Yes - Weds or Thurs is the first option usually. Be warned, I think the Scottish coaches are usually early doors. I think Aberdeen was just after midnight (I realise that's a bugger tonne away from Edinburgh though!). 

I got single tickets from London as If Im not wrong I did not see any return option when I was trying to purchase the tickets ( or maybe I missed it as I was just trying my best to get tickets for my wife and I).

I'm quite concern about how to go back from Glastonbury Festival On Monday morning to London, as our flight will departure from London on Monday. 

I have checked at National Express website, but I don't see the option of buying tickets to just go from the Festival to London Victoria Coach Station. 

What can I do? I just don't wanna take the risk and not having things already booked and secured.

Thanks everyone for the help!

If you contact customer services you might be able to convert it to a return ticket - There's always loads of empty seats on the coaches I've been on Monday morning.

Having said that I've never had my ticket checked when leaving on the Monday anyway so if you know the departure times you might be able to blag it...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Penrhos said:

If you contact customer services you might be able to convert it to a return ticket - There's always loads of empty seats on the coaches I've been on Monday morning.

Having said that I've never had my ticket checked when leaving on the Monday anyway so if you know the departure times you might be able to blag it...

I will definitely do it right now and hopefully I can get the return tickets for Monday to London. Thanks for the suggestion!

14 hours ago, IBCanon said:

I got single tickets from London as If Im not wrong I did not see any return option when I was trying to purchase the tickets ( or maybe I missed it as I was just trying my best to get tickets for my wife and I).

I'm quite concern about how to go back from Glastonbury Festival On Monday morning to London, as our flight will departure from London on Monday. 

I have checked at National Express website, but I don't see the option of buying tickets to just go from the Festival to London Victoria Coach Station. 

What can I do? I just don't wanna take the risk and not having things already booked and secured.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Looks like if you go to the national express glasto page it only lets you book return trips, but if you go to their homepage and just select "Glastonbury festival" in the travel from box you can book 1 way.