Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

On 5/1/2024 at 4:36 PM, Blabes said:

I was a Worthy Winner as well (technically my wife, but I nominated her)

Still can't really believe it, and very worried it was some sort of scam but it all seams legit.

I wondered if anyone else had won a competition before and knows how to buy a car park pass, please?

Message me if you get stuck - I bought one in a panic in the resale, forgetting that I have to buy mine via the access team, so unless they allow me to swap it (I've not heard back), I'll have one to sell on.

Congrats to all this week's winners! Amazing to see the success here in comparison to previous years.

Not sure why you are panicking about car parking tickets though, you can buy them on entry. Granted, it's usually a fiver more than in advance but no biggy if you got free tickets. CV tickets probably more of a challenge but FYI I've just cancelled mine for CV East as I'm now going in the main campsites so at some point I assume there will be a mini resale!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lakey91 said:

Congrats to all this week's winners! Amazing to see the success here in comparison to previous years.

Not sure why you are panicking about car parking tickets though, you can buy them on entry. Granted, it's usually a fiver more than in advance but no biggy if you got free tickets. CV tickets probably more of a challenge but FYI I've just cancelled mine for CV East as I'm now going in the main campsites so at some point I assume there will be a mini resale!

I'm only worrying about being able to purchase anything because my winning ticket isn't linked to my registration so I actually cannot buy anything 🤪 I'll have no choice but to turn up and hope for the best but I'm just grateful to be going!

On 4/29/2024 at 5:11 PM, cb4747 said:

I AM A WORTHY WINNER 😭💚 

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO GLASTOOOOOO! 🎉 

You must have the best luck I've ever known in winning competitions to the festival!

14 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

You must have the best luck I've ever known in winning competitions to the festival!

Have I ever mentioned I won my wedding too? 🤣 I do enjoy entering all sorts of competitions! I must be a bit lucky, never had any lottery winning luck but it would probably help to buy tickets ha!

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Have I ever mentioned I won my wedding too? 🤣 I do enjoy entering all sorts of competitions! I must be a bit lucky, never had any lottery winning luck but it would probably help to buy tickets ha!

oh wow!  did you win with a block of cheese this time?!

no screaming down the phone at Radio 1 then 😄 

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

oh wow!  did you win with a block of cheese this time?!

no screaming down the phone at Radio 1 then 😄 

Haha no it was with the Guardian! I've won tickets to so many other festivals before too! It's a bit of an addiction. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sashabella said:

Just been reading the T&Cs. I think it might be one prize per person?

Just read it properly and it says you can only take part once. Will use different email addresses. 

8 minutes ago, sashabella said:

Just read it properly and it says you can only take part once. Will use different email addresses. 

Lovely stuff, didn’t want you to get caught out! I would do multiple entries but I have a very distinctive last name so don’t think I’d pass the test on their end, they’d know it was me entering multiple times 😂

Edited by glast0gal
Add more info

11 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Lovely stuff, didn’t want you to get caught out! I would do multiple entries but I have a very distinctive last name so don’t think I’d pass the test on their end, they’d know it was me entering multiple times 😂

That’s a shame. I work for the nhs and my email address is my name followed by 24 so there are a few of us around!

Strange it’s only one entery per person. As that won’t increase sales massively. 

Just now, sashabella said:

That’s a shame. I work for the nhs and my email address is my name followed by 24 so there are a few of us around!

Strange it’s only one entery per person. As that won’t increase sales massively. 

Judging by how hard it is to find I’m not sure they’ve really figured it out about sales uplifts . This I find a bit odd about the brothers cans , maybe some kind of law stopping them promoting it on the cans . Just seems weird 

4 minutes ago, sashabella said:

One of the perils of a rare name! I do quite like it normally but it has its drawbacks - this/generally being easily identifiable is one of them.

yeah I feel like it’s a bit of a teething issue with clipper this year? Assuming this is the first year they’ve run the competition? Mind you I bought some boxes of tea that I otherwise wouldn’t have and I’d defo buy it again.

21 minutes ago, sashabella said:

Can you not do multiple enteries using your plus ones name?

His name is a bit better than mine but I’m scared of scuppering our chances before we’ve even passed go (I’m too cautious for my own good 😂)

3 hours ago, glast0gal said:

His name is a bit better than mine but I’m scared of scuppering our chances before we’ve even passed go (I’m too cautious for my own good 😂)

I’m the same, imagine getting your win void! I know a friend of a friend for another comp this happened to, I still don’t know how they knew it was them doing multiple entries but they did somehow. Maybe an IP address thing? 

Hi friends 👋

Im away this weekend for my sisters hen do so probably wont be online much.

I’ve submitted my Wateraid designs so it at least feels like I’ve done something 😂 Just wanted to wish everyone still trying the best of luck! Really hoping to log on when I’m back to see more efest winners 😍🤞🍀 We got this team 🙌

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Hi friends 👋

Im away this weekend for my sisters hen do so probably wont be online much.

I’ve submitted my Wateraid designs so it at least feels like I’ve done something 😂 Just wanted to wish everyone still trying the best of luck! Really hoping to log on when I’m back to see more efest winners 😍🤞🍀 We got this team 🙌

when do the finalists get selected by ? then its over to us to judge isnt it ? 

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

when do the finalists get selected by ? then its over to us to judge isnt it ? 

I want to say they confirm the shortlisted designs next Friday, don’t quote me on it though because I could be wrong 😂