Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

18 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

Is that Brothers newest cider flavour by any chance?

Meanwhile I'm halfway through this lot and also in the nothing doing camp.

IMG_0883a.jpg

Yeah it’s those flavours but think that’s all they sell now 

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah it’s those flavours but think that’s all they sell now 

There is a pear one as well, App-solutey Pear-fect,  but that's more expensive (in Tesco anyway) , and I'm only buying them for the ring pull codes, so I don't know if its a sweet one like the others.

11 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Well I’m 2 cans in with no wins 6 to go . Think I spoke too soon and will win sweet fa 

Having the same feeling here too...Though Emily liked (and commented on) my tweet about my son's WBD outfit, so at least that has brightened my day...not as much as a ticket would have done, but I'll just have to take what I can for now!

2 hours ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Having the same feeling here too...Though Emily liked (and commented on) my tweet about my son's WBD outfit, so at least that has brightened my day...not as much as a ticket would have done, but I'll just have to take what I can for now!

May I ask what your son's WBD outfit was?

On 3/7/2024 at 8:38 AM, Crazyfool01 said:

Well I’m 2 cans in with no wins 6 to go . Think I spoke too soon and will win sweet fa 

I'm 3 cans in of 40 ...at least the cider is very very nice. Trying not to get too confident...

25 minutes ago, Armourman said:

I'm 3 cans in of 40 ...at least the cider is very very nice. Trying not to get too confident...

I’m on my second round of 4 cans. 2 down nothing so far. I think I was really lucky with my clean sweep on the first 4 cans on Tuesday 😂🙈 Good luck, hope you find some winners in yours 🍀🤞

• Like 1

3.4% ABV can you even call that cider? Just picked up a couple of the app-solutely pear-fect. Taste isn't great but at 7% I'd say that's more like it. No joy with the codes though. I'll see, maybe I can stomach a few more over the weekend!

8 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

3.4% ABV can you even call that cider? Just picked up a couple of the app-solutely pear-fect. Taste isn't great but at 7% I'd say that's more like it. No joy with the codes though. I'll see, maybe I can stomach a few more over the weekend!

yeah wish id got more pear tbh that one isnt bad .... but I sold them out so I could only get 2 of that flavour 

On 3/8/2024 at 7:05 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

yeah wish id got more pear tbh that one isnt bad .... but I sold them out so I could only get 2 of that flavour 

It tastes ok in Delia's "bangers braised in cider" recipe. The kids are fully on board on the consumption of any recipe involving cider. Unlike the excess cheese I purchased, (some of which is *still* in my fridge), I can't donate it to a food bank, so have to find some other use for it.

1 minute ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

It tastes ok in Delia's "bangers braised in cider" recipe. The kids are fully on board on the consumption of any recipe involving cider. Unlike the excess cheese I purchased, (some of which is *still* in my fridge), I can't donate it to a food bank, so have to find some other use for it.

the cheese can be frozen 

8 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

I know…I have some in my freezer too. Everywhere I turn there is cheese, and cider, and at this rate, soon chocolate! What is it about competitions and the letter c?

remember the cheese feeling well 

79DDF209-584B-4458-8EC1-321ADD9C696E.jpg

20 minutes ago, angelin said:

I’m in Morrissons am I right that there is no mention of the competition on the cans?

Correct, there is just a small QR code on the bottom of the side of the can. They will also have a black ring pull.

• Like 1