Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

I just panicked and bought another one online £15 minimum order so I stocked up on rice and beans. Which all Ill be living off until pay day. The number is conected to the app I wish there was a way to say whether it had gone through or not. Is it up to the people in the shop I wonder? Hopefully the app just does it.

1 hour ago, Supreme2 said:

Purchase 4 altogether but no idea if card worked hahaha wish where was some sort of confirmation. Are points meant to be added to app in the wallet?

Log into your Co-op account and you should see the transactions under the reward history section. Doesn’t give confirmation of competition entry which is annoying, but you’ll at least be able to see if your card went through ok 

13 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Log into your Co-op account and you should see the transactions under the reward history section. Doesn’t give confirmation of competition entry which is annoying, but you’ll at least be able to see if your card went through ok 

There we go, all worked thankfully. Thank you! Had to log in on web as didn’t show on app

What are the odds like for this competition? The Co-op website says there are 2,500 stores, so if there were (for example) 30 eligible transactions per store then that would be 75,000 total entries. Judging by my local store, there didn't seem much interest here. The shelf was full, there wasn't any mention of the contest in-store, and the first pack I bought had a shelf life of just over a month. The lack of publicity and short competition span may mean fewer people entered and increase our chances as a result.

I have nothing but the greatest admiration for the hardcore lengths that you lot are going to to get a ticket(s). Maybe you could create a combined cheese based recipe book? My culinary skills are such that I once tried to make cauliflower cheese, but gave up, just boiled the cauliflower, and took a bite out of it, then a bit out of a lump of cheese, then a bite out of the cauliflower again, etc. That would be my contribution, if I was allowed one - given that I'm not buying any of said cheese.

See all that above? That's what you get when you've had a smoke and all you wanted to do was post this;

Twizler Funny Card with Church Mice, Cheeses and Jesus – Blank Card – Happy  Birthday Card – Humour Card –

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankieX said:

What are the odds like for this competition? The Co-op website says there are 2,500 stores, so if there were (for example) 30 eligible transactions per store then that would be 75,000 total entries. Judging by my local store, there didn't seem much interest here. The shelf was full, there wasn't any mention of the contest in-store, and the first pack I bought had a shelf life of just over a month. The lack of publicity and short competition span may mean fewer people entered and increase our chances as a result.

When I was in the store on Monday the details of the competition played over the speakers while I was picking up the cheese 😅. Shelf was full, however twice checking Farringdon Coop it was sold out both times.

Can't even get cheese without seeing a sold out message these days

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, angelin said:

Im optimistic we will have at least one winner on here. It was hardly advertised. Always plenty in my local store. Infact its quieter on this thread than last year. It must be because its really early for some reason.

There's also nothing on the packaging to suggest you win a prize. Plenty of blocks would have been scanned without a membership card because of this.

Popped in on Tuesday to pick some cheese up, got 2 as we'll eat it anyway. Didn't realise it's an entry per transaction not per cheese 🤦‍♀️ Anyway it gets worse as the first payment said failure and to try a different card, paid using a different one and when I checked my banks later they've charged me twice! £14 for two blocks of cheddar I better be winning these tickets fml 😂😂 

7 minutes ago, thewomble said:

Popped in on Tuesday to pick some cheese up, got 2 as we'll eat it anyway. Didn't realise it's an entry per transaction not per cheese 🤦‍♀️ Anyway it gets worse as the first payment said failure and to try a different card, paid using a different one and when I checked my banks later they've charged me twice! £14 for two blocks of cheddar I better be winning these tickets fml 😂😂 

Hopefully that’s your bad luck out of the way 😂🤞🍀🎫 On the bright side, If you do win £14 for a pair of Glasto tickets is a bargain 😂

6 hours ago, hoopy67 said:

There's also nothing on the packaging to suggest you win a prize. Plenty of blocks would have been scanned without a membership card because of this.

Yeah - got the last 2 blocks in my local co-op on deadline day, but was a bit hesitant to buy initially as was expecting a big Glastonbury sticker on the front. Hopefully they've been entered.

16 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

I'm assuming they contact the winner by email? I've been checking my junk folder multiple times today just in case...

The Winners will be notified by Co-op via email within two (2) weeks of the end of the Promotional Period. 

Keep on checking those e-mails! I've been hot on my inbox. Remaining hopeful. Ignoring the multiple blocks of cheese in my fridge. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoopy67 said:

I wonder when they'll announce winners.

If someone who isn't already registered wins, then they need to create a registration as part of the terms and conditions.

I don't think you can register until they've done the accommodation sale.

That’s a really good point, maybe they’ll wait until after the sale when the reg is back open