Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

56 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Me pretty please 🙏 I can send you the money and I’ll just take the code. You can keep the tea as a Thank you gift 😂❤️

Yes of course!! I can pop down to my co-op later today. Let me DM you on twitter as think I know your handle 🙂

I have followed you on twitter but you may need to follow me back to DM?

Edited by Scarfur1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

We are being spoilt with all these comps! 

It’s the last day to show support on the dance comp btw for anyone that hasn’t yet 

Good luck Lucy, keep us posted how you get on 🤞🍀

1 minute ago, BillieBobs said:

Good luck Lucy, keep us posted how you get on 🤞🍀

Don’t think there will be any issues getting to final 10 . But up to the insta account holder after that isn’t it ? 

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Don’t think there will be any issues getting to final 10 . But up to the insta account holder after that isn’t it ? 

I can’t tell from what she’s said, she said it’s a draw so could be random or she’s picking. I think she’ll notice those with the most support though 

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I can’t tell from what she’s said, she said it’s a draw so could be random or she’s picking. I think she’ll notice those with the most support though 

Fingers crossed 🙂 

1 hour ago, lendan said:

More brothers consumed last night, will be submitting the codes later today 🙏

I did this last night too, no luck 🥺

1 hour ago, lendan said:

More brothers consumed last night, will be submitting the codes later today 🙏

Do we think there is a best time to enter the brothers codes since the winner is selected by time rather than the actual code? I've only drank between 7-9pm and entered the codes when I've cracked open the can. Is it worth trying a code at 10am since it is a festival cider

26 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Do we think there is a best time to enter the brothers codes since the winner is selected by time rather than the actual code? I've only drank between 7-9pm and entered the codes when I've cracked open the can. Is it worth trying a code at 10am since it is a festival cider

There is no pattern 

That ive worked out 😀

On 5/15/2024 at 9:41 AM, cb4747 said:

The WaterAid and Absolut comps closed yesterday so hopefully hear of winners soon. 
The TimeOut competition ended Saturday night so presuming they would be contacting the winner this week if they haven't already? 

National Express - Friday 24th May 
Lala_uplift Instagram Dance - Friday 17th May 
(Elusive) Clipper Tea  - Friday 31st May 
Hunter - Friday 31st May 
Brothers - Friday 31st May

Can anyone actually find the Clipper Tea? I've called and visited so many stores now and can't find it. 

These are the ones left plus radio ones I’d guess 

• Like 1

I’m back in the land of the living after being on a second hen do this weekend. It got a bit wild and I’m still feeling rough 😂 I’ve had some good news finally! I’ve been offered a spot with Avalon bars! 

I was completely blindsided by the email as I wasn’t expecting it. I think I’d be stupid to turn down a volunteer spot to carry on with competitions so I think I’m going to go for it 🥳🍻

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I’m back in the land of the living after being on a second hen do this weekend. It got a bit wild and I’m still feeling rough 😂 I’ve had some good news finally! I’ve been offered a spot with Avalon bars! 

I was completely blindsided by the email as I wasn’t expecting it. I think I’d be stupid to turn down a volunteer spot to carry on with competitions so I think I’m going to go for it 🥳🍻

Fantastic news … you’ve made it 🙂 see you on the farm … mines a brothers 😀

• Upvote 1