2025 Headliners

1 hour ago, mouserat said:

I was wondering this - it's definitely a significant GSH. Could see her being tempted back given she seems to have really enjoyed both times she's played. But think if she's back this quickly it probably makes it her last Glastonbury for a while to avoid overdoing it.

I wonder if she just fancies coming to the festival, since she's in the UK anyway? I appreciate someone as famous as her that's unlikely, but it obviously made an impression on her based on interviews and her appearance in the BBC docco, and she's clearly on good terms with the organisers. 

O-Rod + (insert established act) + Dave with Billy Joel as legend. Mulling over the Saturday established act, but seriously doubt it would be Swift.

14 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

O-Rod + (insert established act) + Dave with Billy Joel as legend. Mulling over the Saturday established act, but seriously doubt it would be Swift.

O-Rod, Dave and Rihanna would still be my guess. I'm still trying to get a ticket for orod on twickets to save myself from really needing a ticket.

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

No chance Swift is doing festivals next year i.e. a largely brand new show after touring Eras for two years.

I don't think she'll do it until after the fallow yea

Agreed.. lots going on for celebration. It’s been an epic tour.  She was an hour late again, even with the TV coverage going live and the presenters having to fill the gap with lots of talking to crowd then promo videos, adverts and Madonna videos.   Can’t see that working well with BBc schedules or glasto curfews!