Victorious Festival 2024 10th Anniversary

Jack01825

4 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Presume this is a food outlet at Victorious?

Also @siscogot to be this week surely?

You’ve got to think so.

Yeah it’s a bit more cheap and cheerful.  Basic nuggets, burgers etc.. but much cheaper 

7 hours ago, northernangel said:

Presume this is a food outlet at Victorious?

Also @siscogot to be this week surely?

There is a cafe in the skatepark. As they are in the festival fences, they put a stall outside the front entrance to skatepark and were selling a range of cheap and cheerful food and drinks. (Not the normal all year prices, as it’s a festival and a chance to make money for the cafe, but much cheaper than other vendors)

although I have heard the cafe has new owners and had a refit end of last year, so got to see if they do the same sort of thing for Victorious this year.

12 hours ago, sisco said:

Have to say, it’s so weird they didn’t bother even putting the Beats&Swing on Twitter or their website.  

Was it a mistake to put it out there?

I am surprised there is nothing on the website too. Especially as last year about 8 or 9 acts from the beats stage made the main poster (Including the 3 beats headliners) although I dont think it was a mistake, them posting it. Just shocked they not acknowledged them on main website or app for that matter.

21 minutes ago, kelstar said:

Has anyone seen the post of Instagram about them being on Express FM.

They are announcing the Road to Victorious Winner, but hoping they may say more.

Any ideas what time? 

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

Any ideas what time? 

No, although they posted a photo with at studio, so anytime I guessing. It will be mainly about the winning, but hoping for a clue of things to come maybe

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sisco said:

Looks like nothing else

Gutted, thought they may of chatted about the festival a little before Announcing the winner. And given some info

Although we do know who won and on one of the main stages I suppose

so back to waiting I guess

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AndyPompeyBaggie said:

Think it's for Southsea Castle (Henry the Eighth) - they have DJ's in there over the festival. Every time we had a look the queues outside were too big so it must be popular!

Ah right, I’d thought it may have been a cryptic clue for a new band!  

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Just nice they haven’t forgotten the festival was actually happening as it seemed like that. 

They just keep churning out the old news.

They just seems to be no excitement over this years victorious.

22 hours ago, kelstar said:

They just keep churning out the old news.

They just seems to be no excitement over this years victorious.

I think they announced a lot really early doors (like normal time of year for the announcement but just MORE than they would have).

August Bank Holiday feels quite far away as well. 

54 minutes ago, eatingglitter said:

I think they announced a lot really early doors (like normal time of year for the announcement but just MORE than they would have).

August Bank Holiday feels quite far away as well. 

I would of thought they would keep drip feeding info, build the excitement and keep the festival a talking point.......it just feels very forgotten.

Victorious has so much potential to be awesome, but it just feels meh! Although a lot of people have said the same about other festivals x

34 minutes ago, kelstar said:

I would of thought they would keep drip feeding info, build the excitement and keep the festival a talking point.......it just feels very forgotten.

Victorious has so much potential to be awesome, but it just feels meh! Although a lot of people have said the same about other festivals x

Just seen on another thread that Superstruct are up for sale later this month. The cynic in me thinks that maybe they did the big drop to push a big spike in ticket sales upfront to tweak figures maybe? Probably overthinking that, but equally likely to be a bit "not sure what's happening next" vibe in either the Superstruct or Victorious HQ. I'll take my tinfoil hat off now

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sisco said:

Prices going up again the start of May

Wow that would make it £ 88 for a day ticket including the booking fee. It’s an astonishing increase over 3 or 4 years ago. Just can’t see the locals making a late decision stumping up that amount of cash.

9 hours ago, John L said:

Wow that would make it £ 88 for a day ticket including the booking fee. It’s an astonishing increase over 3 or 4 years ago. Just can’t see the locals making a late decision stumping up that amount of cash.

This is why I won't commit top early because of the cost now. Its not a sell out festival.

2 hours ago, northernangel said:

This is why I won't commit top early because of the cost now. Its not a sell out festival.

Problem is, not commiting early makes it much more expensive.  (I’m saying this as someone who hasn’t bought tickets yet)