Victorious Festival 2024 10th Anniversary

Jack01825

How many names do we think we’ll get? They announced more than usual in the first drop didn’t they?

Wonder if we’ll get 15 or 16 more tomorrow and the same again at the start of March which would probably complete the Main stages?

Do we know for sure whether the Seaside Stage or whatever it was called is making a comeback?

8 minutes ago, John L said:

How many names do we think we’ll get? They announced more than usual in the first drop didn’t they?

Wonder if we’ll get 15 or 16 more tomorrow and the same again at the start of March which would probably complete the Main stages?

Do we know for sure whether the Seaside Stage or whatever it was called is making a comeback?

I know that the sea defence work in front of Southsea castle is nearly complete, and they have planted grass around the bandstand (seaside stage) 

I have added a photo of what someone posted on Facebook of the area.

and on the victorious website, it does say Seaside Stage will be back soon.

IMG_2763.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Anyone have any ‘wish list’ for who they would like to see added. I have two separate lists as follows 

never gonna happen but are around 

- the smile 

- soulwax 

- 2manydjs (dj set) 

- the kid Laroi 

More likely to happen and are around 

- the zutons 

- everything everything 

- libertines 

- basement jaxx (dj) 

Any of the above I would be happy. 

Edited by Dg_vic

47 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Busted teasing an announcement tomorrow. Would be surprised if they don't rock up here.

Where one of the special guest options I had down.  Makes sense.  They were announced for Download today 😂

1 hour ago, John L said:

So that was announced on the 10th Feb last year (really only Raye and Mumfords were added to it later on

So Far we’ve got 35 names.  On that poster there is 65 (I’ve not counted comedy acts).  So yeah, possibility of a bit drop coming, plus could be more if they bring back the seaside stage. IMG_2841.thumb.png.c7671dffd8c1d3ca86cea0890137c022.png

58 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

Anyone have any ‘wish list’ for who they would like to see added. I have two separate lists as follows 

- the smile 

- soulwax 

- 2manydjs (dj set) 

- the kid Laroi 

- the zutons 

- everything everything 

- libertines 

- basement jaxx (dj) 

So for me, from the names announced at the other similar festivals I’d like:

The Kooks, The Mysterines, Frank Turner, Tom Grennan and an unrealistic The Streets 

1 hour ago, Dg_vic said:

- the smile 

- soulwax 

- 2manydjs (dj set) 

- the kid Laroi 

- the zutons 

- everything everything 

- libertines 

- basement jaxx (dj) 

I would love to see Hotwax, The Last Dinner Party, Wolf Alice and Everything Everything added. Libertines would be great as always - new album so far sounding very good!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sisco said:

So for me, from the names announced at the other similar festivals I’d like:

The Kooks, The Mysterines, Frank Turner, Tom Grennan and an unrealistic The Streets 

Tom Grennan and The Coral on Friday and it's easy. I'll may find out after my flight who's there as I'm currently on way to Thailand. 

2 hours ago, northernangel said:

Tom Grennan and The Coral on Friday and it's easy. I'll may find out after my flight who's there as I'm currently on way to Thailand. 

Enjoy your trip matey.  Safe flight