Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

5 minutes ago, SzigetEire said:

You’ve seen the line up we currently have, right?

nothing is impossible!

Yeah, but they said that shes pretty big compared to the current lineup level. I wouldnt say that about Ellie Goulding

Edited by rowexx

1 minute ago, rowexx said:

Yeah, but they said that shes pretty big compared to the current lineup level. I wouldnt say that about Ellie Goulding

also, they said that considering the lineup we have the bar is not set high either 😄

1 minute ago, SzigetEire said:

Yeah and if you look at Ellie’s Spotify monthly listeners, it’s a lot higher than the headliners bar Sam.

I know.. but can an artist with basically only one hit be considered a headliner? 😄 sad, sad times it it is true

8 minutes ago, thetime said:

Bit like saying Shed Seven would be a better headliner than Arctic Monkeys. 

😂

Well, as I said, except Sia and Ellie, I don't see any other name being "pretty big" and also not TOO BIG (because honestly, having Katy Perry, Shakira or Lady Gaga would be HUGE, don't you think ..? )

I thought of Pink, but she is in the U.S the 10th of August

Edited by Matt86
sorry, Pink already have European dates ^^

Just now, Matt86 said:

😂

Well, as I said, except Sia and Ellie, I don't see any other name being "pretty big" and also not TOO BIG (because honestly, having Katy Perry, Shakira or Lady Gaga would be HUGE, don't you think ..? )

yeah, Pink was the first one I googled and was disappointed that she is in the US already 😞

Just now, Matt86 said:

😂

I thought of Rosalia, but idk 🤷🏼‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

😂

I don't think Katy Perry is too big at this point, her last hit song was like 4 years ago

Just now, purpleblue said:

I don't think Katy Perry is too big at this point, her last hit song was like 4 years ago

System of a Down last album was in 2005... but still, one of the biggest name to book for anyone ^^

Just now, Saeglopur said:

.. or about .. 🙃

there are no other abouts here 😄 a headliner is someone who is generally recognized

I doubt that someone would have to google who Dua Lipa, Shakira or Lady Gaga is.. even artists that haven't had a new hit in a while like Katy Perry or Pink people would recognize.. that is a headliner

headliner isn't someone with 1-2 hits in a specific country who you have to google to check who they are and what kind of music they do (Stormzy, I'm looking at you, yes)

(I actually remember a radio interview, end of December, of someone well informed saying Katy Perry might go on tour end of 2024, outside the U.S ... what if ...? f..k me I would be crazy lol)

They said the same for "Shakira 2024" and still, no news.

1 minute ago, Matt86 said:

(I actually remember a radio interview, end of December, of someone well informed saying Katy Perry might go on tour end of 2024, outside the U.S ... what if ...? f..k me I would be crazy lol)

Well, she's headlining Rock in Rio in September so she's definitely active...

2 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

They said the same for "Shakira 2024" and still, no news.

katy has a show in rock in rio..

Realising after reading these comments thag I probably don’t care who the female headliner is lol. Out of these even suggested Pink is probably the only one that would get me interested.

Billie was great last year, but most female headliners seem to me generic pop with a few radio hits. 

• Downvote 1