Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

On 11/24/2023 at 10:14 AM, VISI0Ntw said:

Anyway, could Dua still be a possible headliner?

1 hour ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Or maybe back to the nineteen "clue" and we get the names next week 😅

No.

3 hours ago, activean said:

Meanwhile, can you tell us anything about the lineup, what do you think about it?

It's shaping up to be a great one honestly, still waiting for some confirmations, hence the postponement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

its a huuuuuuge overstrech. but there was a tv series in the 00's, called The L Word. its sequel, called The L Word: Generation Q was aired between 2019-2023. Lizzo and Little Dragon are in its soundtrack for an example.

Huge overstretch, but I dont care, its worktime and my mind wandered.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1onnAsNtXiWqjYaN7s45Ur

50 minutes ago, Aokdub said:

First thought was that it was the Ladbrokes logo, and I thought of Ladbroke Grove by AJ Tracey🤔

On second inspection though, it's close, but not quite the same, so maybe not

I thought about it too. Anyway AJ Tracey, Rita Ora, Central Cee, Digga D... these are some artists who grew up in Ladbroke Grove..  👀

9 minutes ago, Leorio_19 said:

I thought about it too. Anyway AJ Tracey, Rita Ora, Central Cee, Digga D... these are some artists who grew up in Ladbroke Grove..  👀

While I'd love to entertain the Ladbroke theory I think it's a bit of a reach - could it be L(ewis Capaldi) or maybe Doja Cat for Paint the Town (Red)? 

2 hours ago, poelim said:

Well it is written in italic so maybe it’s referring to maneskin

Thats actually great theory. It makes perfect sense!

Also we will have veeery probably Two Door Cinema Club as they have been just announced on Grape festival (Slovakia, parallel time with Sziget)

1 hour ago, rwc said:

Investigated the image a little more but with no luck. Font seems to be Urbano Bold Condensed Italic. No hidden exif/metadata. File name doesn't ring any bells. Reverse image search doesn't give much either haha. 

Nice one for checking out the actual details of the image. I think we have to aim for slightly deeper analysis than naming things that have red in them or things containing the letter L.