Weather

guypjfreak

Thursday will be dry and partly sunny.

Friday there is a massive low in the Atlantic that will turn north and circle away from the UK but it has  along trailing weather front. That front will hit preceeded by showers. When and where that front hits is nigh on impossible to tell until Friday.
It will rain and it will be heavy at times but it could all be from 10pm Friday to 9am Saturday, some models show this others are very different.

Saturday - remenants of rain clearing, misty damp clearing to sun later.

Sunday - should be dry but chance of showers in eveing.

55 minutes ago, ShuMart said:

Oh yea it will defiantly rain. I've been to more wet ones than dry, which considering the time of year is unlucky. BBC weather does appear to be changing by the hour, I'm gonna have a couple more checks then pick one i like! 

The low on Friday is 50 miles from being worse than any we have had this summer or 50 miles the other way from not dropping any rain on us at all hence all the changes on the BBC and other websites.

I know which version I don't fancy much.

1 hour ago, Flaminglippy said:

It would be nice if it was dry but even if its not its 4 days of drinking and listening to music rather than swearing at spreadsheets and talking to d*ckheads so I'm up for it. 

Clash finder is a spread sheet so you could always swear at it if you need to be in two places at once.......... thankfully I cannot help with dickheads cos there are, to the best of my knowledge, none at BD.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Clash finder is a spread sheet so you could always swear at it if you need to be in two places at once.......... thankfully I cannot help with dickheads cos there are, to the best of my knowledge, none at BD.

Yeah...honestly don't think I've seen a single d*ckhead at BD. 

Forecast now looking like just the Friday will be wet...would be happy with that

40 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

Yeah...honestly don't think I've seen a single d*ckhead at BD. 

Forecast now looking like just the Friday will be wet...would be happy with that

and the constant rain looks like late evening with more patchy in the day and even some sunny spells possible now.