Bloodstock 2024

itskinglizard

Malevolence have confirmed that they will be main support to Architects. What a slot for them. Their rise since COVID has been a joy to see. They were met with loud cheers when they were announced on screen. 

Architects headlining was met with a mixed response when they were announced at the festival this past weekend and it’s not hard to see why. They have really been disappointed the last couple of times I’ve seen them, including that massive sub slot at DL where they did nothing to stake their claim as a potential future headliner. They need to step their live show up to headline BOA and I hope they have some sort of production and play material that isn’t almost exclusively from their last two albums. 

Amon Amarth is a home run and will be a great headline set. The place went nuts when their name came up. 

Clutch also got big cheers and is a cool, fresh booking. 

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Malevolence have confirmed that they will be main support to Architects. What a slot for them. Their rise since COVID has been a joy to see. They were met with loud cheers when they were announced on screen. 

Architects headlining was met with a mixed response when they were announced at the festival this past weekend and it’s not hard to see why. They have really been disappointed the last couple of times I’ve seen them, including that massive sub slot at DL where they did nothing to stake their claim as a potential future headliner. They need to step their live show up to headline BOA and I hope they have some sort of production and play material that isn’t almost exclusively from their last two albums. 

Amon Amarth is a home run and will be a great headline set. The place went nuts when their name came up. 

Clutch also got big cheers and is a cool, fresh booking. 

My friend went mad for the Malev/Architects announcement. 

I think Architects are a really cool choice to headline but I have heard they’ve sh*t the bed a bit on this festival cycle. Plus, the last album was awful. 

Did you go Bloodstock this year Andre? I went Friday and some of Saturday. Thought Killswitch Engage were absolutely outstanding as a headliner. 

57 minutes ago, JimMacVeigh said:

My friend went mad for the Malev/Architects announcement. 

I think Architects are a really cool choice to headline but I have heard they’ve sh*t the bed a bit on this festival cycle. Plus, the last album was awful. 

Did you go Bloodstock this year Andre? I went Friday and some of Saturday. Thought Killswitch Engage were absolutely outstanding as a headliner. 

I did! It was absolutely fantastic and I am gutted I can’t attend next year as I won’t be in the country. Everything about it was a hundred times better than Download. The selection at the bars, the lack of queues, the amount of toilets and water points in the campsites, the short walks from car to campsite to arena. It was the best run and organised festival I’ve been to. Killswitch were phenomenal. 

I’m going with Pantera as the final headliner. 

• 1 month later...