Tramlines 2024

sheffinghell

3 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Jamie T, Snow Patrol and Human League as headliners then? The wait for a Sunday night headliner I'd actually watch goes on, if so. 

I am just hugely relieved we don't have to suffer Ian Brown this time around.

There'll be plenty more good stuff, old and new.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Jamie T, Snow Patrol and Human League as headliners then? The wait for a Sunday night headliner I'd actually watch goes on, if so. 

Old Paolo is bigger than Snot Patrol these days. Could actually see Snow Patrol headlining T'Other one night.

5 minutes ago, briddj said:

Old Paolo is bigger than Snot Patrol these days. Could actually see Snow Patrol headlining T'Other one night.

You could be right. Either way, it's a very weak trio just from an objective perspective. I'll take him cause my partner's a fan, but Jamie T should be a sub at a festival like this, and neither Snow Patrol/Paolo are exactly massive names anymore. Sunday headliner is always a throwback act so Human League fits there, but will all be about the undercard for me this year. 

1 minute ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Were all of the headliners announced with the bottles last year? I’m just thinking of the uproar if catfish aren’t announced after they’ve been liking everyone’s tweets about it lol

No chance of catfish 

From what I can find on Twitter, these were the ones sent out on bottles last year:

• Richard Ashcroft
  • Kaiser Chiefs
  • Courteeners
  • Paul Heaton
  • Blossoms
  • Sugababes
  • DMAs

Which from looking at the poster, both special guests (The Zutons/McFly) were both obviously missing, plus a few other of the bigger names like Bloc Party.

Edited by karlnuttall

9 minutes ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Were all of the headliners announced with the bottles last year? I’m just thinking of the uproar if catfish aren’t announced after they’ve been liking everyone’s tweets about it lol

Last years bottles were Richard Ashcroft, Courteeners, Paul Heaton, Blossoms, DMA's, Sugarbabes & Kaiser Chiefs.

So all 3 main stage headliners and subs plus Sugarbabes who were initially down to Headline T'Other Stage.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, karlnuttall said:

From what I can find on Twitter, these were the ones sent out on bottles last year:

• Richard Ashcroft
  • Kaiser Chiefs
  • Courteeners
  • Paul Heaton
  • Blossoms
  • Sugababes
  • DMAs

Which from looking at the poster, both special guests (The Zutons/McFly) were both obviously missing, plus a few other of the bigger names like Bloc Party.

Beat me to it !!

4 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

So we have confirmed at Tramlines 2024 .......

• Bombay Bicycle Club sub
  • Paulo Nutini headline
  • Jamie T headline
  • The Human League headline
  • Tom Grennan sub
  • Snow Patrol sub 
  • Annie Mac t’other headline
  • Hollie Humberstone t’other headline 

That’s my guess 

18 minutes ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Maybe they’re Kendal Calling something like that, then do the superstruct rounds next year 

Kendal is Superstruct. They might show up for Y Not?

6 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Kendal is Superstruct. They might show up for Y Not?

Y not is also superstruct

might do boardies or a tailored all Point east day,,, or just turn up at glasto somehwere

1 hour ago, briddj said:

I’d guess Jamie ans Paolo to headline and then either snow patrol or human league occupying a kind of special guest slot with the other headlining 

48 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

So is Y Not.

Yes it is. Point being, there's still room for them to show up at a Superstruct event. Y Not seems to fit them better than Kendal?