Other Festivals

StuwieG

On 7/7/2023 at 9:04 PM, a6l6e6x said:

its a great festival and I do think with more tv coverage it would become more popular 

not sure that tv would get it across so well, festivals in general don't work very well on  film.

does it get any tv coverage, i'm only aware of news reports.

27 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

My mates went to Beat Herder this week. Said it was very much like Boomtown, not quite as big production, but the vibe was similar.

Debating it for next year. Only about 40 mins away which helps!

Ive done Beat Herder 3 or 4 times but about 5 years since I last went. Considering the small size they cram loads of stages and quirky stuff in and the line ups are usually really good. Thinking of heading back next year 

On 7/7/2023 at 10:49 AM, Mr Cake said:

We use to go to Secret Garden party which I found had a really nice atmosphere, good line up and lovely site.  Seems to have come back last year and on again in a couple of weeks.  Away on holiday when its on this year but would really like to head back at some point.  

SGP was right up there with Glasto for me. Last years comeback was an absolute shambles and felt ripped off as seemed to be just trying to get our money without giving anything back in return. Its on again this weekend and hoping lessons have been learnt and it is back to being great again. Awaiting reports but if they've sorted out issues I'll definitely go back