Should flags be banned ?

Crazyfool01

Should they ban flags or not ?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Should they ban flags ?

• Total ban on Flags during Acts
    • Some restrictions to help those further back on disabled platforms and without physical/mental ability to go down the front see some of the stage (eg. no flags in the pit, and one flag per pole)
    • Flags everywhere - I like vibes and don't care if others can't see

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There does seem to be a stronger and more sustained backlash this year.  If enough people complain to the festival they might yet reconsider. 

I just saw this on twitter, and this is practically in the pit - how is anyone meant to see

It does feel like we have gone too far.  I voted for flags whenever that vote was a decade or so back

Edited by strummer77

17 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

I just saw this on twitter, and this is practically in the pit - how is anyone meant to see

It does feel like we have gone too far.  I voted for flags whenever that vote was a decade or so back

Aye I've seen a lot of pyramid acts over the decades, hadn't noticed the growth, particularly advertising, in the last few years. 

Some character calling themselves (this time) @No Dickriding  or something has downvoted my last post . Should you be reading this, I genuinely am in no way offended, upset or owt like that. It has actually made me chuckle . 

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain.

• Upvote 1