Have THE best time! And a little favour

Lucy92

So unfortunately it’s not looking hopeful that I will be at the farm this year. 

I hope everyone has THE best time! If you’ve not been before, you’re in for a real treat. To those veterans, enjoy your happy place for another year! 

I have a little favour to ask. We lost my wonderful dad last year and he was a big blondie fan. If you see her set, can you please raise a glass to my dad Dave during the set? He’d love the idea of a load of people toasting him in the fields. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 19

3 minutes ago, fat_man_joe said:

Fully clicked on this expecting it to be a survey.

Must have been heartbreaking to lose your dad, I am so sorry. We'll give Dave some love 🙂

When she played a few years ago on the other stage I called him during her set and he loved it!  And thank you 🙂 

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

I hope everyone has THE best time! If you’ve not been before, you’re in for a real treat. To those veterans, enjoy your happy place for another year! 

I have a little favour to ask. We lost my wonderful dad last year and he was a big blondie fan. If you see her set, can you please raise a glass to my dad Dave during the set? He’d love the idea of a load of people toasting him in the fields. 

Sorry to hear. One of the only acts I’m excited to see on main stage. Will definitely raise a glass to Dave. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

The weirdest coincidence. I just read your post while sat in a boat/bar on the river in Nantes as The tide is high is playing. I took it as a sign and we both raised a glass to Dave 🍺