Isle of Wight festival 2024

jj200

8 hours ago, jj200 said:

As the 2023 fest is over it's time to guess the headliners.

Thursday early entry: Bastille

Friday: the 1975

Saturday: Fred again

Sunday: blur

Bastille to big for Thurs headliner .more a fri headliner or sub headliner weekend

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm particularly intrigued by the mix of genres and the potential for some unforgettable live performances. With Underworld being mentioned as potential headliners and the surprise addition of Green Day, it looks like we're in for a diverse and exciting festival. Plus, the speculation around those missing slots adds an extra layer of anticipation. Who do you think will fill those spots?

I'm curious to see how the lineup evolves and how it will compare to previous years. The Isle of Wight Festival always has a way of bringing together an eclectic mix of music, and 2024 seems to be shaping up to continue that tradition. Can't wait to see everyone there and enjoy the music together!

10 hours ago, dianawolws said:

I'm particularly intrigued by the mix of genres and the potential for some unforgettable live performances. With Underworld being mentioned as potential headliners and the surprise addition of Green Day, it looks like we're in for a diverse and exciting festival. Plus, the speculation around those missing slots adds an extra layer of anticipation. Who do you think will fill those spots?

I'm curious to see how the lineup evolves and how it will compare to previous years. The Isle of Wight Festival always has a way of bringing together an eclectic mix of music, and 2024 seems to be shaping up to continue that tradition. Can't wait to see everyone there and enjoy the music together!

Underworld won't be playing unfortunately i reckon

They aren't big enough to headline it and if they were playing would have been a closing set act as they need the night time and are too big for the second stage (and even if they agreed to it, the missing big top slot is against the prodigy who they would be crazy to clash with!).

No clear space left for them essentially!

As for the missing acts - expect a fair mix of indie acts. It won't be anyone major from Victorious as they don't share