Resale Group #04 - we need helpers on resale day

The Other Steve

9 hours ago, JoelSteve01 said:

Hi, I haven’t got a ticket and would really love to attend my first Glasto this year! Is it still possible to join in on the resale ticket efforts? 🙂

Calling Mr Mega, bag yourself a group 5 member!

***Attention Adrenalin Junkies***

You might have be going out on Saturday night, think a nice lie in on Sunday morning would be in order...

NO!!!

Where's the fun in that, when you could experience the pure thrill and excitement of securing Glastonbury tickets, while safe in the knowledge that you've already got yours nicely paid-off?

If this sounds like something for you (and why wouldn't it be?) then Resale Group 4 needs YOU! Please comment below if you're free to help on Sunday and you can have the pleasure of being added to our Whatsapp Group. Everyone's really nice and would be so grateful if you could give up any time to help us.

And of course experience the thrill and excitement etc etc...

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Chip Batch said:

You might have be going out on Saturday night, think a nice lie in on Sunday morning would be in order...

NO!!!

Where's the fun in that, when you could experience the pure thrill and excitement of securing Glastonbury tickets, while safe in the knowledge that you've already got yours nicely paid-off?

If this sounds like something for you (and why wouldn't it be?) then Resale Group 4 needs YOU! Please comment below if you're free to help on Sunday and you can have the pleasure of being added to our Whatsapp Group. Everyone's really nice and would be so grateful if you could give up any time to help us.

Cheers!

I should be trying for myself and group 1 but I'm inspired by this post I'll now be trying for group 4.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, RossTC said:

I owe my ticket to this group, please anyone that can help us again on Sunday please make yourselves known to us 🙂💚

What Ross said. I'm also indebted to this group, any help is massively appreciated! 

Thanks for the offers of help everyone. 

Please remember not to mix groups. E.G. If 1 person in a group of 4 gets a ticket and then those 4 are entered then it will not go through for the other 3 (or they get delayed and have to start again). Hope that makes sense. Maybe someone can explain it better?! 

Edited by danbailey80

1 minute ago, Pateen said:

Hey folks ... not sure where to post this so hope its ok to stick in here

Had a mini panic about the resale. Is it happening this Sunday? Normally an email goes out but nothing this year.

Coach package resale was last night, general is Sunday

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chip Batch said:

NO!!!

Cheers!

Hahaha that’s brilliant mr chips 😂