2023 Lineup

badleg08

Would guess the first wave is on it’s way in November. Predictions? 

Could see it looking something like Noel G, Capaldi/Florence and Idles/Foals as headliners. Potentially a big slot for Self Esteem too. 

Wishlist would be Wolf Alice, James and Chemical Brothers headlining with Kiwanuka, Richard Hawley, Fontaines D.C and Elbow popping up as well. 

Edited by TommyLC

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 1:41 PM, TommyLC said:

Could see it looking something like Noel G, Capaldi/Florence and Idles/Foals as headliners. Potentially a big slot for Self Esteem too. 

Wishlist would be Wolf Alice, James and Chemical Brothers headlining with Kiwanuka, Richard Hawley, Fontaines D.C and Elbow popping up as well. 

You’re aiming way too high 😂

On 10/30/2022 at 1:41 PM, TommyLC said:

Sounds like Noel Gallagher and Jonny Marr are coming as a pair next year, bound to be announced in a few upcoming fests 🤞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SloopJohnB said:

I’d like someone new and fresh….Wolf Alice maybe? I’m know deep down it’s more likely to be Primal Scream though

Would be delighted with Wolf Alice. Rather than wheeling the old guard out, give someone new a go. Idles would put on a great show too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Wilko888 said:

Who’s it going to be then?

I read an article on efests a few years back with the owner of Kendal who said his all time dream booking is Jamie T; the fact he’s actually active next year I would be surprised if he hasn’t done everything he can to secure him. 

Not a fan myself so I hope the rest of the headliners would be to my taste in that case as I’ve always really fancied checking out KC and I’m looking forward to seeing what/who is announced 

39 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

I read an article on efests a few years back with the owner of Kendal who said his all time dream booking is Jamie T; the fact he’s actually active next year I would be surprised if he hasn’t done everything he can to secure him. 

Not a fan myself so I hope the rest of the headliners would be to my taste in that case as I’ve always really fancied checking out KC and I’m looking forward to seeing what/who is announced 

I’d go with Kasabian, Jamie T and Years and Years

Royal Blood could possibly turn up looking at their tour dates. Jamie T definitely a good shout.

Bloc Party or Editors potentials for Thursday too I think.

Be very surprised if the lineup doesn’t include at least one of Noel and Kasabian.

Be nice to see a female within the headliners. Not sure if Florence is too big or not? Self Esteem probably a sub. Wolf Alice not touring. Little Simz or London Grammar? 

Edited by TommyLC

For the price of Kendal I would hope that they could potentially attract an act like Florence for a bit of diversity; I think Jamiroquai could be added to the mix of potential headliners named above but between what’s been said I think between us we’ve probably covered all eventualities.

I did think Foals could be a potential after being announced for 2020 but they’re still in America at that time