Park: Fred Again

Saturday

Pyramid: Arctic Monkeys // Lizzo // Aerosmith // The Specials

Other: The Prodigy // Anderson. Paak & The Free Nationals // Robyn

West Holts: Kano

John Peel: Yeah Yeah Yeah’s

Park: PJ Harvey

Sunday

Pyramid: Elton John // Lana Del Rey // Lil Nas X // Spice Girls // Father John Misty

Other: Doja Cat // Courteeners // Rosalia

West Holts: Chase & Status

John Peel: London Grammar

Park: Sigur Ros

God that Friday is awful. Barring T Swift.

I'd say at the Other all day on Sat. That would be a great day.

Friday:

Pyramid: Arctic Monkeys - Lana Del Rey – Ice Cube – Lilly Allen

Other: Lil Nas X – Rosalia - Jorja Smith – James

West Holts: Isley Brothers - Lady Wray - Noga Erez – Afriquoi

The Park: Hot Chip - Sault - Ezra Furman – Townes Van Zandt

John Peel: Weezer - King Gizzard - The Mysterines

Saturday:

Pyramid: Dua Lipa – George Ezra – Royal Blood

Other: RATM – Lizzo – Confidence Man

West Holts: RTJ - Blood Orange - Sampa the Great - Slowthai 

The Park: Warpaint -  Laura Marling – Muna -

John Peel: PJ Harvey – Jethro Tull – Juls  – Black Mdidi

Sunday:

Pyramid: Elton John – Biffy Clyro  – Lewis Capaldi - Spice Girls

Other: The Prodigy - Courteeners - Wet Leg -

West Holts: Rudimental -  Pink Pantheress – Buddy Guy – SPINALL

The Park: Christine & the Queens – Mac Demarco – Django Django

John Peel: Disclosure -  Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Aitch – Everything Everything

3 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Friday:

Pyramid: Arctic Monkeys - Lana Del Rey – Ice Cube – Lilly Allen

Other: Lil Nas X – Rosalia - Jorja Smith – James

West Holts: Isley Brothers - Lady Wray - Noga Erez – Afriquoi

The Park: Hot Chip - Sault - Ezra Furman – Townes Van Zandt

John Peel: Weezer - King Gizzard - The Mysterines

Saturday:

Pyramid: Dua Lipa – George Ezra – Royal Blood

Other: RATM – Lizzo – Confidence Man

West Holts: RTJ - Blood Orange - Sampa the Great - Slowthai 

The Park: Warpaint -  Laura Marling – Muna -

John Peel: PJ Harvey – Jethro Tull – Juls  – Black Mdidi

Sunday:

Pyramid: Elton John – Biffy Clyro  – Lewis Capaldi - Spice Girls

Other: The Prodigy - Courteeners - Wet Leg -

West Holts: Rudimental -  Pink Pantheress – Buddy Guy – SPINALL

The Park: Christine & the Queens – Mac Demarco – Django Django

John Peel: Disclosure -  Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Aitch – Everything Everything

No way are Christine and Disclosure accepting those slots! Not a chance - both last played as Other Headliner.

Feel like a lot of that sunday on park and JP is unrealistic. Aitch is other stage, slowthai isnt 4th west holts not a chance too. Lizzo isn't other sub, she's a mainstage sub really. Royal Blood pyramid sub or other headline. Jorja Smith underbilled too

I’m including Lana Del Rey out of sheer hope but it wouldn’t surprise me if she never tours like she did again. It’s the hope that kills you.

I’ve put Doja on other but really she could come back and just sub again.

Really feel confident that Lizzo is one of the subs. Feels right.

To me our best shouts for subs are a UK band, Lizzo, and either Lana or Doja. Obviously we are very far out but I’d be surprised if I’m far off.

6 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I’m including Lana Del Rey out of sheer hope but it wouldn’t surprise me if she never tours like she did again. It’s the hope that kills you.

I’ve put Doja on other but really she could come back and just sub again.

Really feel confident that Lizzo is one of the subs. Feels right.

To me our best shouts for subs are a UK band, Lizzo, and either Lana or Doja. Obviously we are very far out but I’d be surprised if I’m far off.

I pretty much agree. Don’t you think Lil Nas X is a contender to sub too?

18 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

Against Kylie. Terrible slot for anyone.

I absolutely adore bring me and considered going to their Malta weekender and I still picked Kylie because when else would I see Kylie. 

I had forgotten that.

16 hours ago, NoBuses said:

Think Biffy will be there, easy pyramid sub 

I'd think so. Was a time I'd have argued for headline status, but willing to concede that ship has sailed.

4 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Reckon he's in that Lorde bracket of "they could maybe go bigger, but he's definitely in the mix".

4 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not to sub imo. I’d say Lizzo has proven herself to be a more successful touring act at this stage. I don’t think Lil Nas X has done a full on tour yet?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he got an O Rod billing and was put something like third down other stage though! The festival is keen on putting some larger acts on the other.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Not to sub imo. I’d say Lizzo has proven herself to be a more successful touring act at this stage. I don’t think Lil Nas X has done a full on tour yet?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he got an O Rod billing and was put something like third down other stage though! The festival is keen on putting some larger acts on the other.

Yeah I suppose you're right that he's not got a lot of shows behind his belt, but in terms of size I'd say he'll be similar in size next year to Doja Cat this year, especially with another album release.

12 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Yeah I suppose you're right that he's not got a lot of shows behind his belt, but in terms of size I'd say he'll be similar in size next year to Doja Cat this year, especially with another album release.

It also depends on what slots he demands at most festivals he plays. Doja was subbing everything she was booked for. If he’s a bit more flexible with his placements it may not be a sub or nothing. 

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Not sure she'll be around next summer, but where would pop Carly Rae Jepsen on a bill? A couple of sizable hits but likely more established as a cult pop artist now above all else.

Mid JP I’d say. She’s got a cult following but she’s not a mega star.

She’s played pretty low at some other big festivals so I expect the same.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Mid JP I’d say. She’s got a cult following but she’s not a mega star.

She’s played pretty low at some other big festivals so I expect the same.

Sounds reasonable. Had been leaning towards whether she could be an outside Park headliner - those who love her really love her. 

13 hours ago, gfa said:

No way are Christine and Disclosure accepting those slots! Not a chance - both last played as Other Headliner.

Feel like a lot of that sunday on park and JP is unrealistic. Aitch is other stage, slowthai isnt 4th west holts not a chance too. Lizzo isn't other sub, she's a mainstage sub really. Royal Blood pyramid sub or other headline. Jorja Smith underbilled too

I agree perhaps with Disclosure, just tried to think of a dance act that could go up against the others I'd pencilled in. 

Christine though, she was lucky to get that Other headliner slot in the first place, drew a tiny crowd, and hasn't been relevant since. She'd be a good spot for headlining one of the smaller stages.

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Christine though, she was lucky to get that Other headliner slot in the first place, drew a tiny crowd, and hasn't been relevant since. She'd be a good spot for headlining one of the smaller stages.

Given the size of Other headliners we throw out these days, have to concur she'd look a touch out of place if that strength of prediction panned out. 

21 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Given the size of Other headliners we throw out these days, have to concur she'd look a touch out of place if that strength of prediction panned out. 

Think it was a case of Tilted being so popular and there was no one else to fill in so she got the chance. Don't think she'll ever be so fortunate again.

Lil Nas X seems like a good fit for 3rd down Pyramid, possibly post-legend same as Miley. Lizzo to sub-Pyramid would be a happy marriage, especially pre-Elton. Wonder if Aerosmith take another TBA slot if they're back around, if they fill the position of a rock sub, assuming they don't take the legend slot. 

Arctic Monkeys // Lana Del Rey

Taylor Swift // TBA (Aerosmith) or Biffy Clyro

Elton John // Lizzo

48 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

They're nice. Where would you place them against the possible Pyr headliners tho?

AM vs SZA

1975 vs Elton

Prodigy vs Dua/Swifty

?

1975 up against Swift

The Prodigy up against AM

SZA up against Elton 

18 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Lil Nas X seems like a good fit for 3rd down Pyramid, possibly post-legend same as Miley. Lizzo to sub-Pyramid would be a happy marriage, especially pre-Elton. Wonder if Aerosmith take another TBA slot if they're back around, if they fill the position of a rock sub, assuming they don't take the legend slot. 

Arctic Monkeys // Lana Del Rey

Taylor Swift // TBA (Aerosmith) or Biffy Clyro

Elton John // Lizzo

I will predict Lana if it looks like she’s doing shows again. Although I’m not confident she will be.

2 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I agree perhaps with Disclosure, just tried to think of a dance act that could go up against the others I'd pencilled in. 

She was 100% out of place but that feels like too much of a move downward, i think she'd move across to like 4th pyramid or maybe 3rd, rather than to the same slot but on a much smaller stage if you get what i mean. So that it seems less harsh i suppose

54 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

1975 up against Swift

The Prodigy up against AM

SZA up against Elton 

This is as bad as you could make it i'd argue although no combo works super well.

Gotta be Prodigy and Swift. 1975 share too much of a crowd with Swift and AM imo so they are default against Elton, then SZA left against AM