Isle of Wight 2023

galbani

14 minutes ago, SkyRocket said:

Except that tickets for those events don't go on sale until Friday 4th November. Even the pre sale tickets are 2nd November so still after the IoW announcent.

I'm sure IoW tickets will go on sale at the same time as the others. 

Seems very unlikely they'd wait 3 days longer for no reason - miss out on the reunion hype and being on pulp's socials

38 minutes ago, gfa said:

What were Blur up to again? Maybe they could make an appearance

Blur would headline Glasto and do Wembley dates.  No chance they’ll be doing IOW.  I’m sure I’ll be shot down as I said the same about Arctic Monkeys too and the same was said 😂

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Blur would headline Glasto and do Wembley dates.  No chance they’ll be doing IOW.  I’m sure I’ll be shot down as I said the same about Arctic Monkeys too and the same was said 😂

If they got Muse this year I really don't think Blur are out of the question, maybe in the second summer if they do one to sweep up some paychecks before hibernating again

1 minute ago, gfa said:

If they got Muse this year I really don't think Blur are out of the question, maybe in the second summer if they do one to sweep up some paychecks before hibernating again

Muse play over and over and over. Do massive (as in number of dates) tours. Be great if they could get them but I just can’t see it myself.  Happy to be wrong as I’d defo come 😂

30 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

Pulp | Ezra & chem bros | robbie williams 

blondie before robbie i think. 

(clem from blondie posted the lineup then deleted it quite swiftly

I see he posted something on twitter last night and deleted it and some replied nice line up and they gave it a like 😂

Where did you hear about it 

45 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

If that’s true where the hell are The 1975 😂.  That info was Mega bad if they’re not here either 

1 minute ago, luckysalt said:

To add even more weight to this, Robbie Williams UK tour ended tonight.

Just tried to find it but nothing online barring that nice lineup comment.

The one that surprises me most is Pulp.  Why would they announce all their dates barring this one, very odd 

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

Just tried to find it but nothing online barring that nice lineup comment.

The one that surprises me most is Pulp.  Why would they announce all their dates barring this one, very odd 

It is a weird one. But these things have happened before. It wouldn't surprise me if they did even more dates. 

2 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

It is a weird one. But these things have happened before. It wouldn't surprise me if they did even more dates. 

Well we shall see on Monday.  I’m more curious this year as I was hoping it’d be a backup to Glastonbury and I go to victorious so I know who to rule out. 

I'm a big fan of the clemster so I just caught his tweet pretty quickly!

I feel certain festivals have more weight with NDAs and such RE: pulp not announcing anything - the other festivals announced that day anyway.

Niall Horan also playing for some reason. cant remember anyone else though lads.

Edited by sameimpala

3 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

I'm a big fan of the clemster so I just caught his tweet pretty quickly!

I feel certain festivals have more weight with NDAs and such RE: pulp not announcing anything - the other festivals announced that day anyway.

Niall Horan also playing for some reason. cant remember anyone else though lads.

Fair play, shame u never grabbed a screenshot but not long to go anyway. Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sameimpala said:

if this ends up being true thank you 

chem bro's finally playing somewhere I can go too within 30 mins of travel

bless up the charli pfp

• Like 1