Parklife 2023

__Phoenix

On 6/11/2023 at 10:24 PM, BluesManP said:

So how did everyone find parklife this year?

Thought it was sick to be fair, first time going and would go again! Finally met TPD TV during The 1975 and the 1975's set was phenomenal! What about you?

On 6/11/2023 at 10:24 PM, BluesManP said:

So how did everyone find parklife this year?

Honestly, despite the poor changes to The Valley stage, probably the best year I have ever had at Parklife. Really great weather and sets across the board, even taking into account the short stoppage because of the storm on the Sunday. Felt like a class crowd too this year, didn't see any trouble, other than that fight that got posted onto Twitter, other years there have been points where I haven't even felt safe there, but this year on the most part was a lot of sound people, which made a pleasant change.

Managed to see quite a few sets too, some of the Sunday I popped in and out of, but my highlights would be PAWSA, Charlotte De Witte and (although he does f**k all, I found it so much fun) FISHER.

Sat- East End Dubs -> Knucks -> Chris Stussy -> PAWSA -> Skrillex -> Peggy Gou -> Fred Again..

Sun- Hannah Laing -> LF System -> Paul Woolford -> SPFDJ -> Becky Hill -> Ben Hemsley -> Honey Dijon -> Dimension -> Jamie Jones -> Carl Cox -> Reinier Zonneveld -> Charlotte De Witte -> Solardo -> FISHER