Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

1 hour ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Just thinking, why not put some bands on at the metropolitano, it's all concrete and the stage is still up is it not

Tomorrow there's a Guns N' Roses concert at the stadium, so maybe they needed today to dismantle the Primavera stage and build the GNR stage and prepare for the concert

What an absolute sh*tshow. Was packing last night and got the message about today being cancelled, get here and see the Blur announcement, online at 4pm and no tickets, I’m now just twice as annoyed as I was! 

Zero chance anyone legit has spares but if anyone hears of anything please let me know, Blur were the main reason I’m in Madrid. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, weirdfishes said:

Tomorrow there's a Guns N' Roses concert at the stadium, so maybe they needed today to dismantle the Primavera stage and build the GNR stage and prepare for the concert

They were meant to have a fanzone thing with local Madrid bands playing today and Saturday, and the stage for pet shop boys was outside the stadium and gnr is inside the stadium 

8 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

They were meant to have a fanzone thing with local Madrid bands playing today and Saturday, and the stage for pet shop boys was outside the stadium and gnr is inside the stadium 

Yeah that’s still up, I’ve just been past it. No idea why they didn’t put a load of the festival acts on there instead today, seems a much better shout even in the rain!?

5 hours ago, schoolyb said:

Yeah that’s still up, I’ve just been past it. No idea why they didn’t put a load of the festival acts on there instead today, seems a much better shout even in the rain!?

Totally agree. Yesterday there was more than 10k people there. The place is huge. 

Just found the info for OFF! 

It's happening at Wurlitzer venue, begins 11 and its 20euro. Can't confirm if yard act is playing too, but there's another band playing with them.

It's a good price, but come on, how about my refund for today cancelation in my pass? It's 90euro each. It could be offered at less to spend in the bar.