What To Do On A Wednesday?

FrankieX

On 6/9/2022 at 5:49 PM, kalifire said:

Make new friends at the eFests meet, then stagger along to the fireworks display. Surely. 

What was the final decision regarding the eFests meet after the recent poll? Was it agreed to hold it on the Thursday as @Neilprobably wouldn't be able to make the usual Wednesday evening gathering?

17 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

What was the final decision regarding the eFests meet after the recent poll? Was it agreed to hold it on the Thursday as @Neilprobably wouldn't be able to make the usual Wednesday evening gathering?

I haven’t kept up with it after all the shenanigans. I’ll try to be there on the Wednesday, that’s all I know. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Familiar2billions said:

A few celebration beers at camp once we've dropped our tents on the floor (one of the best beers in the world), then once pitched up just stroll around and take it all in. It gets ectic enough from Thursday onwards so it's nice to do Wednesday with nothing planned. That said, tradition dictates always going up the viewing hill early evening for sunset. Such an amazing first meet up spot to gather friends and all see in the start of the festival.

Dangerous, having a beer before the tent is up.

On 6/8/2022 at 11:40 PM, Mardy said:

How can you not go hard on the Wednesday? Best place in the world, seeing old friends, giddy with excitement, the best and biggedt party on the fucking planet. And we’ve got a ticket. Don’t go too hard? Get to fuck.

I’ve got the other 360 days of the year to be sensible, clean my teeth and go to bed at a reasonable time with a cup of cocoa. 2 weeks today? Not a fucking chance.

The missus loves this post so much she keeps a screenshot of it on her phone in case she's having a bad day.

We love you Mardy, have a great festival!

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 10:40 PM, Mardy said:

How can you not go hard on the Wednesday? Best place in the world, seeing old friends, giddy with excitement, the best and biggest party on the fucking planet. And we’ve got a ticket. Don’t go too hard? Get to fuck.

I’ve got the other 360 days of the year to be sensible, clean my teeth and go to bed at a reasonable time with a cup of cocoa. 2 weeks today? Not a fucking chance.

Possibly the best @Mardy post I have ever seen on here. 100% correct of course. Go Hard or Go Home. 

10 hours ago, NorwayDave said:

We love you Mardy, have a great festival!

Ah man, thank you. That's lovely. Let's hope we all have the greatest festival ever, and if we don't, won't be through lack of trying!