How did you celebrate after you realised you Got In

marathonsteve

Leapt around the room like lunatics and grateful that everyone else in our groups were through at the same time as carrying on might have been difficult. Haven't stopped smiling as once the happiness for myself goes then I'm happy all my friends are there and then I get to go with the old man and then Diana Ross is playing and then back to us again. Round and round and round. So many reasons to be happy. I honestly didn't think we would get a full gang festival again with the current demand for tickets.

Adrenaline rush has receded just enough by the time we got to the pub for lunch.

I had a strange experience, I didn't feel the euphoria of previous years. Previously I'd be dancing around the room hugging my family. This year I just calmly text my Mum. I'm not sure if it's not having a ticket for two and a half years, the way my life has changed for better and worse since 2019, it's weird. I feel a little guilty that I have a ticket and I'm a little apprehensive. What I'm hoping is there's less pressure on this year and I can enjoy it more.