Anyone got experience of the speed of the campervan pass resale versus worthy view? (which I believe are both 11am Sunday)

clarkete

21 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I realise it's very hard to say, but trying to assess which is best to go for is as much of a dilemma as the coach choices 😉 

V glad to see you have a ticket, congrats! I can't answer your question but assume you know you can't get a CV tic on a reg that has a coach ticket?

36 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

V glad to see you have a ticket, congrats! I can't answer your question but assume you know you can't get a CV tic on a reg that has a coach ticket?

I do indeed thanks @Brave Sir Robin

If I was lucky enough to find a caravan installed on site then I just need someone prepared to let me use their reg, as of course the ticket holder won't be with the rental firm when installing. 

25 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I do indeed thanks @Brave Sir Robin

If I was lucky enough to find a caravan installed on site then I just need someone prepared to let me use their reg, as of course the ticket holder won't be with the rental firm when installing. 

Think I’d go for WV if this were the situation. 

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

I realise it's very hard to say, but trying to assess which is best to go for is as much of a dilemma as the coach choices 😉 

East will be less than a minute, Bath and West possibly a bit longer.

Edited by StoneCircle

13 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

You reckon you can get a caravan at this stage?

I had 2 potential on site firms, more expensive said they may get a cancellation or enlarge their fleet. Cheaper said they had a few pending resale tickets. 

Otherwise @blutarskypointed me at firms with a delivery option, but that would involve either contacting the festival to arrange permission or using a third party site. 

18 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

Think I’d go for WV if this were the situation. 

Thanks, very helpful. 

9 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

East will be less than a minute, Bath and West possibly a bit longer.

Thanks @StoneCirclecrikey that is quick 

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

I had 2 potential on site firms, more expensive said they may get a cancellation or enlarge their fleet. Cheaper said they had a few pending resale tickets. 

Otherwise @blutarskypointed me at firms with a delivery option, but that would involve either contacting the festival to arrange permission or using a third party site. 

Thanks, very helpful. 

Thanks @StoneCirclecrikey that is quick 

It was under 5 minutes in the main sale! They are way too popular these days. Seems like only a few years ago you could take your time in getting one! 

6 minutes ago, Brad2434 said:

Where abouts is the info for the campervan resale? Got an east ticket in the main sale thankfully, this is for a friend!

FN_Sc9oXwAs7U6_.png

Lots of other info in the pdf...
https://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/GLASTONBURY-2022-TICKET-RESALE-FAQ-PDF.pdf

Edited by clarkete

If I’m successful getting an east camper pass, can I park a car next to the van? 

Think I may have to deliver the van to the site on Tuesday but then head home to work Wednesday before coming back. Would the car need a separate pass? 

Edited by blutarsky

19 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

If I’m successful getting an east camper pass, can I park a car next to the van? 

Think I may have to deliver the van to the site on Tuesday but then head home to work Wednesday before coming back. Would the car need a separate pass? 

I think you can only do that if you've got a caravan.  I've certainly parked a car next to rented vans on site, but this says other cars arriving separately need to go in the car park.
https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/#parkbesidecaravan