The Levellers on the PS next year

guypjfreak

C3A7491E-5027-4B1E-B699-224494E0AA3B.thumb.jpeg.db9e1ba838ebc38c866c196c2c37a75c.jpeg

anyone going on 6 9 14 Dec check out the Leylines as support.  Really good, They usually play the bread and roses at the festival.  And the bar steward sons of Val doonican are a good laugh, did Avalon stage in 2019.

Got tickets for Glasgow! Barrowland ideal venue for the Levellers .  

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

I've been ignoring this thread - up until now, that is. A sudden desire to know if there was even the remotest chance that the title 'The Levellers on the PS next year ' was missing an 'i' and an 's' was too strong within me, that I opened the thread up. I know nothing (at all) about The Levellers music wise, but would like to think that they will be on the piss next year.

Same goes for me too!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've been ignoring this thread - up until now, that is. A sudden desire to know if there was even the remotest chance that the title 'The Levellers on the PS next year ' was missing an 'i' and an 's' was too strong within me, that I opened the thread up. I know nothing (at all) about The Levellers music wise, but would like to think that they will be on the piss next year.

Same goes for me too!

So You’ve yielded to temptation opening the thread .  What a beautiful day. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So You’ve yielded to temptation opening the thread .  What a beautiful day. 

I'm always yielding to temptation.

Talking of which, I once saw a documentary on Derek Jarman. It showed that he had an allegiance with a group who dressed up as nuns and called themselves 'The Sisters of Perpetual Self Indulgence', or some such.

27 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm always yielding to temptation.

Talking of which, I once saw a documentary on Derek Jarman. It showed that he had an allegiance with a group who dressed up as nuns and called themselves 'The Sisters of Perpetual Self Indulgence', or some such.

You just know I will google that now

On 9/16/2021 at 6:08 PM, Pinhead said:

Yes, though I remember it being a smaller gig that no one could get in so I'm wondering was it the Avalon Cafe. Thinking it was before their 2005 appearance.

They played a set on the Leftfield stage when it was on Williams Green about 10 years ago. Was on the Thursday night and you couldn't get near the place. 

On 9/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

C3A7491E-5027-4B1E-B699-224494E0AA3B.thumb.jpeg.db9e1ba838ebc38c866c196c2c37a75c.jpeg

anyone going on 6 9 14 Dec check out the Leylines as support.  Really good, They usually play the bread and roses at the festival.  And the bar steward sons of Val doonican are a good laugh, did Avalon stage in 2019.

Got tickets for Glasgow! Barrowland ideal venue for the Levellers .  

I've got the Guildford show on the 9th so will catch the Leylines then.  Always try to catch support anyway, but I do like a recommendation.

Seeing Neon Waltz on their own tour soon, will let you know if they're decent live.

I'd also recommend catching Holy Moly & The Crackers for anyone seeing them in Newcastle. Saw them at Beautiful Days in '18 and they're great fun live.