news & politics:discussion

zahidf

36 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Again you’re talking to me unprompted then claiming im a stalker? Bizarre behaviour. 

Just getting you back, you seem to like it less than me.

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

I mean you literally had a tantrum.

also you’re just mentioning me out of context whereas I was actually replying to posts of yours…

where the only context was to harass me. with no substance to your posts.

28 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I’m not trying to goad, I was pointing out that whilst you have rightfully pointed out the failings of the Israeli government, people like yourself spend a vast amount of time doing that but hardly any time at all on the actual terrorist organisation. It’s like the far left want people to not focus on that and solely on the ills of Israel. You seem to like to mix any criticism of Hamas in with Israel like your first paragraph which links them together, again trying to paint Israel in a bad light by association.

There is no ‘fun and games’ here, the situation is very serious and I’m surprised to see you suggest that to be honest. I’m sure most people do care about the suffering but comments like that serve no help to anyone. 

Blah blah blah.

Nobody has time for your snide comments. Nobody cares about your opinion.

2 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Blah blah blah.

Nobody has time for your snide comments. Nobody cares about your opinion.

They're not snide comments, just mentioned an interesting trend in the far lefts commenting on this.

FYI - childish retorts don't do anyone any good.

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Haha please go to bed you strange man 

Might be up all night big news night. More fireworks in Israel( funny how it kicks off when rishi is calming things)  plus a couple of by elections .

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Professor Neil Ferguson on radio four been talking about ww3 and how we're already in it. China Iran north Korea and Russia.

Is that the lockdown busting Professor?

Good news is that Labour sources on Twitter seem confident about the by-elections!

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Good news is that Labour sources on Twitter seem confident about the by-elections!

Yeah think it's the same guy. That wasn't mentioned.

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

We do feel on the brink 😞 

I found myself agreeing with a bit of what he was saying. But I'm less impressed by professors now I know it's possible to reach that title when unable to pass maths o level with three attempts.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Professor Neil Ferguson on radio four been talking about ww3 and how we're already in it. China Iran north Korea and Russia.

13 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Didn't hear it but maybe Niall Ferguson? Historian who writes on current affairs

https://www.niallferguson.com/

5 minutes ago, lazyred said:

Didn't hear it but maybe Niall Ferguson? Historian who writes on current affairs

https://www.niallferguson.com/

Guess that's him there was chat about a biog he's written of Henry kissenger Which probably puts him in a knowledgeable place to consider current conflicts.

3 hours ago, mattiloy said:

Can I ask you just on this to try to grow up and stop trying to goad and troll people. It’s obvious and boring and frankly inappropriate. You can cheer for whoever you want to in the big fun palestine vs israel battle royale of your mind, but I along with most others here are only interested in peace and the minimisation of human suffering.

Spot on this. Ozanne desperately trying to stay involved in this conversation by insinuating people are racists - always very cryptically so that he can back out at a moments notice and claim ignorance.

• Upvote 2