Genesis reunion tour 2021

ghandi

I've just read that Genisis are rehearsing for a reunion tour in April 2021. Obvious questions over whether it'll actually happen, but it would  a great if they could be persuaded to headline Glasto. This is all based on assumptions re Covid though. 

I'm  a fan, but a bigger fan of the band when they were five. But having said that they still have some banger hits as a three.

16 minutes ago, ghandi said:

I've just read that Genisis are rehearsing for a reunion tour in April 2021. Obvious questions over whether it'll actually happen, but it would  a great if they could be persuaded to headline Glasto. This is all based on assumptions re Covid though. 

I'm  a fan, but a bigger fan of the band when they were five. But having said that they still have some banger hits as a three.

I dunno, Phil doing that weird coughing bit from Mama would freak out an entire venue at the moment...

• Upvote 2