I even took a punt and booked a hotel (doesn’t need to be paid until a few days prior to the event).  Not cheap but I couldn’t bear the thought of a long ish coach ride back to the campsite 

Hopefully we get some announcements soon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@sisco If you want value, there's the usual suspects around; Premier Inn, an Ibis and Ibis Budget all nearby (I'd say walking distance but might be a push with kids, the Ibis Budget is furthest away) 

When we went a couple of years back we stayed in the University Of Portsmouth halls. They rent a lot of them out as they are unused during the summer and was a reasonable price for a twin/double. As t

I know it's probably way too early to speculate...but news of a possible COVID vaccine has got me back optimistic for this year!

3 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

My first concert is booked for April - think that's 50:50, then one in June then Victorious. I'm hoping that June should be fine - but I do think Victorious has a viable shot of going ahead now. 

I’m April - Biffy

June - IDLES, The Killers + Glastonbury

August - Victorious

Feeling optimistic!