think ahead / your top tips

eFestivals

I have no idea if these free courses are good or shite, but if you are stuck for something to do then they might assist.

https://alison.com/

PS - I know that I posted this somewhere else on efests. I can confirm that I'm not on commission or know very much about the courses. I did try the one to create your own website a fair while ago, but got completely baffled by it. However, that would be down to my inability to understand most things IT related.

Β 

• 3 weeks later...

annoyingly, I've not taken my own advice and thought ahead enough, and am currently waiting for delivery of a few small tools I need to do a few jobs around the house. :(Β 

I have avoided isolation hair tho, because I ordered a hair trimmer and then let the wife loose with it (scary! :PΒ ).

Β 

I'm embracing the idea of not getting a hair cut during this. I even have an option as a housemate has a set of clippers and is actually pretty handy with them. But whilstΒ I don't have to give a fuck about what I look like, I am very much not giving a fuck about what I look like. And I've had very short hair for years so I'm interestedΒ to see what I'll look like with longer. Judging so far, older is the answer to that, but we'll see