T Minus & Counting 2020

vintagelaureate

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Don't you sleep old son lol.. OR DO YOU HAVE THE WHOLE YEAR DOWNLOADED Lol.. Can't get anything quicker than you lololol.. Peace and tea 

I rarely sleep... true story. haha. 

I wish I slept more! 

@DarrenVonBoathook yep, or repeats of last year's. It's hard if you're only looking for Glastonbury based images too. 

15 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Ditto, I put it down to age and lack of alcohol during the week ?

Work, kids and lack of alcohol definitely contribute. 

It's alot harder if it's just glastonbury images but you don't have to use those... Let's have a theme.. How about a government theme that should be fun.. 

I fucking hate politics tho but...... And if anyone has any suggestions let's have a discussion before we get to 270..or shall we just crack on.. 

Thoughts.... 

6787252-6441761-Net_immigration_to_Britain_rose_to_273_000_in_the_first_half_of_-a-2_1543562653034.jpg

17 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Don't know now.. Fucking hard that was for politics.. Up to you lot.. G.. Out.. 

I spent an amount of time I'm not willing to admit trying to find a Glastonbury-Politics-272 linked picture to no avail.