T Minus & Counting 2020

vintagelaureate

15 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Nice.. I looked at that but my eyes couldn't focus lol

Hello guy,

It's a wonder that my eyes could focus on it, at this time of night / morning. That said, I've been up all night, but haven't drank too heartily. Have had a few snorts and some smokes though, just to be on the safe side. 

Hope that you and yours are all well. :)

37 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

It's a wonder that my eyes could focus on it, at this time of night / morning. That said, I've been up all night, but haven't drank too heartily. Have had a few snorts and some smokes though, just to be on the safe side. 

Hope that you and yours are all well. :)

Lol I was just in pain.. Did some vals but only got a couple of hours.. 4 o'clock thought Naa try sleep 5 same 5.30 thought fuck it have a Cuppa tea lol.. 

Only thing is the wife who's slept is like wtf... Go to bed girl says I.. Peace and quiet and tea.. Might kill the cat tho.. 

5 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Lol I was just in pain.. Did some vals but only got a couple of hours.. 4 o'clock thought Naa try sleep 5 same 5.30 thought fuck it have a Cuppa tea lol.. 

Only thing is the wife who's slept is like wtf... Go to bed girl says I.. Peace and quiet and tea.. Might kill the cat tho.. 

Strangely enough, I'm also  having a cup of tea. My normal MO at this time of the morning is a nice freshly made G & T. I must be getting old!

14 hours ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

I miss the Park's old entrance... 

264.jpg

Dang, I liked that entrance too - it was there the last time I went in 2017, how has it changed? Did they remove all the flowers and sand installation? I used to like watching the sand sculpture evolve. The sleeping woman who had a layer of skin removed always freaked me out.

9 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Strangely enough, I'm also  having a cup of tea. My normal MO at this time of the morning is a nice freshly made G & T. I must be getting old!

Lolol yep must be old son lol 

7 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Dang, I liked that entrance too - it was there the last time I went in 2017, how has it changed? Did they remove all the flowers and sand installation? I used to like watching the sand sculpture evolve. The sleeping woman who had a layer of skin removed always freaked me out.

No some flowers were there last year.. But in the heat they must have wilted lol

2 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Pros and cons then :P

If they have some next year I might nab one.. It'll look great in my front garden... Obviously it'll be at the end of the festival.. 

Joking for those of sensitive nature lol

Bloody stupid pc perfect world we live in 

9 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

If they have some next year I might nab one.. It'll look great in my front garden... Obviously it'll be at the end of the festival.. 

Joking for those of sensitive nature lol

Bloody stupid pc perfect world we live in 

Yeah, I thought about rolling a bin out one year, had a lovely motif of a cow on it that would have looked great in my student dorm ?

9 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, I thought about rolling a bin out one year, had a lovely motif of a cow on it that would have looked great in my student dorm ?

Struth that's the I painted llolol 

Jesting