Firenze Rocks 2019

gregory

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So apparently 2 nieces who will be 18 and 16 years old are going by themselves for the Ed Sheeran day. How is the transportation back to the city after the shows? Is this festival safe for 2 teenagers girls going by themselves?  Is there anything to do there, besides the music?

22 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

So apparently 2 nieces who will be 18 and 16 years old are going by themselves for the Ed Sheeran day. How is the transportation back to the city after the shows? Is this festival safe for 2 teenagers girls going by themselves?  Is there anything to do there, besides the music?

Mmm I can't answer by myself but I'll bring the wife to this fking concert and I've asked some infos to some friends that used to live in Florence; don't know about safety (Florence is a big city but I can ensure you that the city centre is safe) but the transport to/from could be a really nightmare because of the lack of public transport and taxi. 

This is what I've heard but I'm not sure about that. 

Also that week there will be some other events (don't know if fashion, moto gp or whatever) so the city could be chaotic. 

Anyway great choice Florence, it's a very lovely city. 

Edited by alan_ts