Kurt Vile: Tuesday 18th Dec
Frank Turner: Friday 21st Dec
PB&J: Monday 24th Dec

- Christmas / NY break -
Garbage: Friday 11th Jan
Skindred: Wednesday 16th Jan
Sofi Tukker: Friday 18th Jan
Zeal & Ardor: Thursday 31st Jan

Why are they spacing out announcements so much now? They were every few days and now they're 2 weeks apart. Are they dragging things out for some reason*...?

* until they can announce Muse in mid-March ? 

I think only because they were late with first announcement (Because of Exit festival), so they catch up other festivals with few quick announcements and to justify the price.

Now that we have most of known performers there is no need to rush, they need to delay announcements till April or there is going to be 4 months gap before festival without anything (or only Europavox artists).

We have 10 artist now + one headliner TBA and one strong local artist. Last year for example if you exclude Jinx, 11th band listed are Pins, 13th are Reykjavíkurdætur (16th are Šumski) so honestly, what more can we even expect to be announced? 

2 hours ago, activean said:

We have 10 artist now + one headliner TBA and one strong local artist. Last year for example if you exclude Jinx, 11th band listed are Pins, 13th are Reykjavíkurdætur (16th are Šumski) so honestly, what more can we even expect to be announced? 

Something to justify the price. :P

But you’re all too right with everything you said, sadly. This lineup is cheap as fuck though, if when no Muse I expect more smaller international acts to come.  

Edited by gregory

?

They could be headliners .. but date is confusing.

From official websites: The Cure are free all days, Foals booked only last day somewhere in UK ( But they are listed for INmusic on 24th at Songkick webpage, how sure are we about this? )  

24.6 - TFF,  25 - Foals, 26- The Cure 

Or goodbye Kurt Vile and we have someone stronger at second down slot, Co-headlining with Foals - that would be a step forward to justify the price. 

Edit: (i'm quite a TFF fan actually but with this lineup i'm afraid even my father will show at the festival)

• Upvote 1

Tears for fears....well it’d fit the (local)  inmusic crowd quite well....but I hope it’s not them. Really could do with something to jump to...also remember them saying with such certainty “we will sell out this time.” Surely it has to be another act as if they announce tears for fears the tickets they’d sell based on them will already be sold based on the Cure.

+ Suede.

hmmm.

Their latest album The Blue Hour was released in 2018 to critical acclaim, and will be featured alongside well known and beloved songs such as "Animal Nitrate", "Beautiful Ones", "Trash", "Filmstar" and "Metal Mickey" in their first Croatian concert on the main stage of INmusic festival #14!

Edited by gregory

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

So, what do we think to their position? How big are they in Croatia? No mention of headlining but they've pulled this trick before with Interpol...

Anyway, If they're not headlining it means Kurt V is 3rd down, which is decent. 

Has to be second down don’t they? I put them same size as Garbage...

2 hours ago, everest said:

Tears for Fears, Suede...waitin for another brit pop band.

Hope we can get at least one punk rock band

Wouldn’t brand Tears for Fears as a britpop. Suede is a nice addition, best one since Garbage. Hopefully Skunk Anasie will be there, they cancelled last year 

3 hours ago, gregory said:

Anyway, If they're not headlining it means Kurt V is 3rd down, which is decent. 

If, than honestly we have better undercards with Kurt Vile & Skindred 3rd down and PB&J at Hidden stage than previous years. 

3 hours ago, alan_ts said:

Edit: Interpol 12/2 11.06am - - > Suede 12/2 11.06am.

It's a sign. 

?Creepy.

They have put them as cover photo, so obviously they are located high .. 

They even look like Interpol! ??

I don't know .. i have some faith they are not headlining and are here just as another big name, but no Muse for sure..

ghfhfgh.jpg

Edit:

They are listed first, before The national and New order at Paredes de Coura Festival and headlining Smukfest with 30 Seconds to mars and Martin Garrix so i'm losing hope  .. If they add one more solid name this lineup would be objective quite strong, but to pop for me. 

Edited by activean