T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

IGS_576_New_Front__83960.1474368330.1280

Up voted, well just because. I've looked at the information on it, and am not too much wiser. The information is given below. Just to say that I covet the thing, even though it would be of no use to me. It's been pointed out to me that I'm a bit of a hoarder. A strange thing happened to me on Friday afternoon just gone. I was driving away from a frightful experience - I had to go, with my wife, to meet her mother. Now my wife doesn't exactly get on with, or even like, her mother at the best of times. However, the mother this time was far too Machiavellian, and screwed the pair of us over from the outset.

Anyway, I have digressed. About the thing that happened to me last Friday afternoon. I pulled up at some traffic lights in Solihull (Never, ever, go there. It's a very depressing hole of a place, and is fucking rammed with c**ts). Anyway, as I stopped the car at the lights, I saw an old fashioned gentleman of the road. I thought to myself, fuck me, you don't see many people of his type around nowadays (just like you don't see white dog shit anymore) - and I mean, I haven't seen somebody who looked like this bloke for at least 30 years or more. Anyway (again) this bloke has got the full works - loads of carrier bags full of shit stuff he has found, which in themselves were put in to a shopping trolley. 'No way' I thought to myself. 'This bastard has even got the, almost de rigueur, shopping trolley too. Then he stopped, visibly mumbled something to himself, bent down, and picked up a used piece of tissue paper that somebody, somewhere, had discarded at some point before he picked it up. As I saw him pick it up the hoarder in me knew exactly where he was coming from. 

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Right back at ya old son 

let's just do morris. Any thing morris lol

Now you did it :) I had 2 of these Morris Oxfords, well Austin Canbridges I had but same car anyway, loved them to bits.

JFC573F_1362004030.jpg

One like this I had, the Banger Racers used to love em as strong as oxes, used to break my heart seeing em get bashed to nothing. 

murals-154res.jpg?w=620&h=400

Edited by whisty

9 hours ago, whisty said:

Now you did it :) I had 2 of these Morris Oxfords, well Austin Canbridges I had but same car anyway, loved them to bits.

JFC573F_1362004030.jpg

One like this I had, the Banger Racers used to love em as strong as oxes, used to break my heart seeing em get bashed to nothing. 

murals-154res.jpg?w=620&h=400

Is that your local nightclub old son.. Lol

Av it 

AMD 573 MORRIS 10 1933-L.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, whisty said:

IMG_5534.JPG

Nice. Very.

Incidentally I was recently looking to buy a barrel the size of that one on that lorry to the right. Couldn't find one anywhere. I've since gone to plan B and bought a timber cabin. I'm hoping to create an extra bit of living accommodation at the rear of my garden and rent it out on AirB&B. Now I just need to figure out how to get the cabin transported from Middlesex to Shropshire. If anybody knows any removals people who need a job, please feel free to contact me.