T minus & counting 2019

OG

9 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

4 years ago, this is where we were wrt headliners for the Saturday.  No odds for Kanye??

image.png.9a2b10a42bf713cee191c1a8904579ae.png

Could we get one out of the blue this year?

Not a Scooby there bp, difficult to focus on potential headliners when currently ticketless.....

I do think you're right though, a surprise could be in the offering.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Not a Scooby there bp, difficult to focus on potential headliners when currently ticketless.....

I do think you're right though, a surprise could be in the offering.

Oh, been so long now thought me and Mr Freak were the only ones! Good luck on ticket resale day Mr Eye. Can't stand it any more, giving up the ghost in favour of another festival. 

Congrats on 50 Old Son :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, whisty said:

Oh, been so long now thought me and Mr Freak were the only ones! Good luck on ticket resale day Mr Eye. Can't stand it any more, giving up the ghost in favour of another festival. 

Nooo!! You can't quit now!! :( You'll have plenty of support from members of this parish. Just a few more weeks...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, whisty said:

Never give up there whisty, you should give it a go come resale day and let the ticket gods decide.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember buying this Italian import record from HMV in Glasgow back in the 80's.  I remember it cost quite a lot of money compared to a regular album, but I'm pleased to say I still have it to this day.  Talk Talk were, and always will be, the most influential band for me, so sad to hear the news.

image.thumb.png.2b698147b40fbd004ef76c961de88e06.png

Edited by buddiepaul

8 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

I remember buying this Italian import record from HMV in Glasgow back in the 80's.  I remember it cost quite a lot of money compared to a regular album, but I'm pleased to say I still have it to this day.  Talk Talk were, and always will be, the most influential band for me, so sad to hear the news.

image.thumb.png.2b698147b40fbd004ef76c961de88e06.png

Always loved this tune, got the 1 foot version somewhere. Just saw the news, RIP :(

Edited by whisty
  • Upvote 1

On 2/25/2019 at 7:50 PM, whisty said:

Congrats on 50 Old Son :)

Cheers old son.... I'm back to normal now.. Normalish