Saturday stroll round the site.... (Pics)

Stretlow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks went for a wander on the farm this morning and living local I do get to do it a fair bit so rarely notice changes but did see that they've put a big drain in on the path outside the ciderbus where there seemed to be a huge puddle of mud for the whole time last festival (pretty deep in the middle of I remember correctly) 

Exciting times!

9 minutes ago, Perks said:

Loving the photos @Michaels denim shorts Thanks for sharing. I'm going at Easter, do I need to email anyone and tell them we're going, or can you just turn up and walk around?

I just turned up with my girls and went on down for a stroll. I went down the lane opposite the pub and over a stone sty thingy signposted public footpath, & up past tithe barn & the man mr E himself's house (I know only this coz his red Land Rover was in the drive way) it had also moved when I went back out, but i didn't see him 

i wasnt the only tourist, there were many dog walkers, a couple of tractors & couple of groups of people doing similar to me 

Edited by Michaels denim shorts

Noticed during our run around the site today, a couple of new piles of chippings over in Glebeland. These are appearing all around the site at the moment. Also large piles of stones/back fill stuff on the railway line near Croissant Neuf. They're slowly filling in the pot holes along the track.

very soggy down there at the moment.