Tickets sent to friends lost in post

LuluC

3 hours ago, LuluC said:

Aw thanks Staitey. What's the latest in your predicament?

As you know there are no replacements, so we are going down on Wednesday to the ticket office to try and plead our case. We have reported to the police as stolen and we have numerous amounts of proof to say we have purchased the tickets and the mistake of the address goes back to last year's tickets. Fingers crossed it works out for the both of us.

The problem I see with Lulu's issue is that she has proof the tickets were delivered then she has proof that two packages she posted were lost by Royal Mail. She doesn't however have proof that what she posted (and subsequently got lost) were the tickets though. Its really going to be down to the discretion of the box office people and convincing them she's genuine. 

UPDATE

I'm so pleased to let you all know that  the nightmare of the past 16 days has an extremely happy ending! :D 

Both envelopes have now been delivered and signed for by my friends. Posted in Croydon, Surrey on Thursday 2nd June postmarked Sheffield on Wednedsay 15th June (!!!) and signed for Saturday 18th June!!

Wooooooooo hoooooooo, we're off to Glastonbury on Wednesday.....with all our tickets!!!!!!! :D

I'd just like to thank everyone who has been following this thread, who have given me suggestions and especially those of you have who have encouraged and supported me through this. You have all been amazing!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♡ I have been absolutely astounded at the kindness of people who didn't even know me xx 

9 hours ago, Staitey said:

As you know there are no replacements, so we are going down on Wednesday to the ticket office to try and plead our case. We have reported to the police as stolen and we have numerous amounts of proof to say we have purchased the tickets and the mistake of the address goes back to last year's tickets. Fingers crossed it works out for the both of us.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you. My friends envelopes containing their Glasto tickets arrived today. Phew! I'm SO relieved! Hoping you have a happy ending too xx ♡

2 hours ago, verrymerry said:

Oh god I hope this has a happy ending one way or another 

When my tickets were delivered to my friend, I drove from Bradford to Sheffield to collect them, I was too paranoid! 

Best of luck guys x

Happy ending achieved today. Tickets have arrived at their destinations!!! Wooooooo hoooo. See my latest update for details. Thanks for the support and encouragement ♡

6 hours ago, Levitz said:

Like others, have been following both threads, really hope you both get it sorted on site. Fingers crossed and good luck.

Happy ending achieved today. Tickets have arrived at their destinations!!! Wooooooo hoooo. See my latest update for details. Thanks for the support and encouragement ♡

8 hours ago, dondo said:

Fingers crossed that you and Staitey get it all sorted 

4 minutes ago, LuluC said:

That's fantastic, great news. Least you can relax and enjoy the last few days build up...

1 minute ago, Levitz said:

That's fantastic, great news. Least you can relax and enjoy the last few days build up...

Haven't dared plan anything to do just in case. Busy catching up on all the Glasto news and have got the camping gear out. SO excited now. The relief is immense!! :-)

21 minutes ago, LuluC said:

UPDATE

I'm so pleased to let you all know that  the nightmare of the past 16 days has an extremely happy ending! :D 

Both envelopes have now been delivered and signed for by my friends. Posted in Croydon, Surrey on Thursday 2nd June postmarked Sheffield on Wednedsay 15th June (!!!) and signed for Saturday 18th June!!

Wooooooooo hoooooooo, we're off to Glastonbury on Wednesday.....with all our tickets!!!!!!! :D

I'd just like to thank everyone who has been following this thread, who have given me suggestions and especially those of you have who have encouraged and supported me through this. You have all been amazing!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♡ I have been absolutely astounded at the kindness of people who didn't even know me xx 

Oh, Lulu, that's fantastic news! I have been so drawn to this thread and hoping and hoping so much for you that it would work out. Splendid news!

you will find fellow efesters in the Cabaret Field bar from 6pm Weds or do the NFR NFC meet on Thursday from about 4pm onwards. See relevant threads over in Chat.

:)

17 minutes ago, LuluC said:

Wooooo!  That's fantastic!  I'm so pleased for you :D