2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

Would love to be added to the whatsapp group T Mouse. I had my Wednesday coach ticket for Glasto in the original sale just to be told I can't have Wednesday off work despite asking for annual leave 6 months in advance. Such great Glastonbury spirit even to the new posters on this forum

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, viren1990 said:

Would love to be added to the whatsapp group T Mouse. I had my Wednesday coach ticket for Glasto in the original sale just to be told I can't have Wednesday off work despite asking for annual leave 6 months in advance. Such great Glastonbury spirit even to the new posters on this forum

I would have told work where to stick it ;) 

22 hours ago, T-Mouse said:

Hey Donkeyrad :)

I have but dont worry, its really not that much work. Ive not yet added people to group 2. Before i made the mistake of staggering people to group 1. I thought id be able to add people in bulk but annoyingly after putting in the first group of people, i then had to add everyone else individually. I found that more annoying than i should have! As a result ill wait till may 5th or until i have 256 ready for group 2 (unlikely) to add everyone in. As the last refund dates may 6th the resale will not be before then :)

Amazing @T-Mouse, thank you! Was starting to panic. 

I'm trying to do all I can to secure myself, what feels at this point, is Willy Wonka's golden ticket! Tried all 4 releases (first coach, 1 GA, resale Coach and resale GA) and have almost resigned myself to a non-Glastonbury year...

1 minute ago, Donkeyradish said:

Amazing @T-Mouse, thank you! Was starting to panic. 

I'm trying to do all I can to secure myself, what feels at this point, is Willy Wonka's golden ticket! Tried all 4 releases (first coach, 1 GA, resale Coach and resale GA) and have almost resigned myself to a non-Glastonbury year...

No! Don't give up! The Guardian's competition for tickets ends tonight! Get entering! Thatchers are running a comp. Have a shot at designing the Don't Pee logo, EE will be running competitions. NEVER give up on Glastonbury! B)

1 minute ago, princess4747 said:

No! Don't give up! The Guardian's competition for tickets ends tonight! Get entering! Thatchers are running a comp. Have a shot at designing the Don't Pee logo, EE will be running competitions. NEVER give up on Glastonbury! B)

That is exactly the attitude which will get you there, keep the faith!!! 

Just now, morph100 said:

That is exactly the attitude which will get you there, keep the faith!!! 

I'm hoping it will! I'm bang on every competition I see, and so is my boyfriend. We are determined! I would love to see someone else on the eFestivals forum win tickets too. 

14 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

I'm hoping it will! I'm bang on every competition I see, and so is my boyfriend. We are determined! I would love to see someone else on the eFestivals forum win tickets too. 

Chances are you will, there were a few winners from the guardian, EE & thatchers posting last year 

EEs hasn't opened yet but it says watch This page for when it does 

1 hour ago, princess4747 said:

On it - Googled Glasto comps, entered the lot. Shit at drawing though, so my attempt of the 'Don't pee logo' looks like someone giving a badger a golden shower...and the badger is loving it. Not quite what I wanted.

Just now, Donkeyradish said:

On it - Googled Glasto comps, entered the lot. Shit at drawing though, so my attempt of the 'Don't pee logo' looks like someone giving a badger a golden shower...and the badger is loving it. Not quite what I wanted.

Hahaha that's brilliant! Mine was done on paint and I was in hysterics whilst making it - it's awful but was fun to have a crack at. So between the competitions and secret sales we've got a pretty good shot at tickets! 

2 hours ago, princess4747 said:

would have entered the comp to design a  logo , but I have tickets, 

and i don't know how i would have gone about drawing a shower head made of gold witha red line through it.

Untitled.png

Edited by shuttlep

7 hours ago, Rie said:

I feel I am trying every avenue for tickets, Glasto tickets this year has been a stressful saga. Hoping to still grab a ticket somewhere, refusing to resign myself to a non-Glasto year completely 

Keep on top of the mystical secret sales, there's plenty of competitions running and more will run throughout May and the few weeks prior. Check Twitter/Facebook/keep up with companies who are associated with Glastonbury such as EE, Thatchers and even the travel companies. Keep your ears open for radio stations (in 2014 I won tickets with Radio 1xtra) there are so many opportunities but they are also easy to miss if you aren't looking for them. I'm in the same boat but you just got to keep your hopes up and be determined!

3 hours ago, princess4747 said:

Keep on top of the mystical secret sales, there's plenty of competitions running and more will run throughout May and the few weeks prior. Check Twitter/Facebook/keep up with companies who are associated with Glastonbury such as EE, Thatchers and even the travel companies. Keep your ears open for radio stations (in 2014 I won tickets with Radio 1xtra) there are so many opportunities but they are also easy to miss if you aren't looking for them. I'm in the same boat but you just got to keep your hopes up and be determined!

Thanks for the suggestions, have started entering a few too! Refusing to give up on tickets. First one I've not been able to get them for as yet! 

15 hours ago, Homer said:

Hi,

i sent details for the group via PM and email but haven't been added. I'm I missing something?

Yes, you've missed this. :)

On 26/04/2016 at 3:13 PM, T-Mouse said:

Hey Donkeyrad :)

I have but dont worry, its really not that much work. Ive not yet added people to group 2. Before i made the mistake of staggering people to group 1. I thought id be able to add people in bulk but annoyingly after putting in the first group of people, i then had to add everyone else individually. I found that more annoying than i should have! As a result ill wait till may 5th or until i have 256 ready for group 2 (unlikely) to add everyone in. As the last refund dates may 6th the resale will not be before then :)

37 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

Hi how do I get in the WhatsApp group?

Will this thread notify us of resales?

Cheers

TT

People who post in the thread will certainly notify you, I'm sure the Glastonbury part of the forums will be going a bit mad. But you won't receive a notification of someone posting unless you click the 'follow' button on the tip right (or bottom on mobile) of the page. You'll receive e-mail updates. If you keep the efest forums open you will receive a pop up notification if you have your notifications turned on. 

6 hours ago, A.brownie said:

Hi - I emailed ages ago and have been following but not heard anything back?? Am I included?? I've taken Monday the 9th off work to sit at my computer!!! 

#desperate!!! 

Thanks xxxxx

The people who respond to Glastonbury enquirers told me it can be anytime from 6th onwards. Last year it was around the 18th the secret sale happened. You probably are included im sure someone said the second WhatsApp group would be created on or after the 6th?