Full lineup to be released in April

Bradders

13 minutes ago, Filthy said:

Possibly means this years equivalent of this I guess?

Poster15-June-rev4c.jpg

According to the almighty thingy, this was released at the same time as set times too. 

So i gather this year we may be getting this type of thing before full set times.

11 minutes ago, Filthy said:

Possibly means this years equivalent of this I guess?

Poster15-June-rev4c.jpg

Doesn't this poster allude to the running order though? Pyramid, Foos (Replaced), Kanye and then the Who as headliners? We can then tell who will headline on which day in which order?  

I have to agree that we won't get set times in April. That didn't come until June last year, May the year before.

If we're talking about the main stage splits, aka the equivalent of the poster a few up from this, according to The Thingy:

2015: 2nd June (along with the set times)
2014: 8th May (Set times 22nd May)
2013: 27th March (firstposter released, no poster in the style of today's announcement, full lineup 30th May, set times 17th June)
2011: 14th April (first poster, same as above. Set times 13th June)

So it's really only the last few years where the main stages have been staggered over two poster phases, so the second poster coming in April is probably about right - last year it seems it was just remarkably late because of the whole situation with The Who's late booking.

I tweeted Steve Mason today to ask if he was playing. He said 

"...From what i can gather they sorted the line up really early this year and I'm not on it unfortunately"

this could tie in with an early stage split announcement if everything is (nearly) sorted