2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

2 hours ago, justanothername said:

There is also a clashfinder with set times at the info tent so you can keep going there if you don't fancy paying for the set times.

Cool thank you. Think I’ll get a programme anyway for something to read. Just wanted to find out times beforehand hand so I can plan.

13 hours ago, dip said:

Times have already been released

https://www.twothousandtreesfestival.co.uk/clashfinder-2018/

That doesn't have the times on, just the clashes.  The times aren't that difficult to work out, and no doubt someone will have put together a fairly accurate one on Clashfinder (I can't check from work as Clashfinder gets blocked!).  But as said earlier, they'll release the times closer to the fest, in Kerrang or somewhere else.  Also in the few days before the fest you'll get bands tweeting 'catch us at 2000 Trees, Saturday 2pm' or whatever.

They do get cancellations/switches sometimes, and if they do they'll put them up at the information tent and on a chalkboard near the relevant stage, it's all fairly low tech.

1 hour ago, Kristiyan23 said:

If you print the clashfinder the times appear on it!

On the official one?  I've printed it off a couple of times and it hasn't shown times, maybe something to do with the settings on the printer or something.

The first few hours on the Friday and Saturday are easy enough to work out as its alternating 30 minutes slots, and the times tweeted by Nervus and Bad Sign mentioned above line up with that.

1 hour ago, WFD said:

On the official one?  I've printed it off a couple of times and it hasn't shown times, maybe something to do with the settings on the printer or something.

The first few hours on the Friday and Saturday are easy enough to work out as its alternating 30 minutes slots, and the times tweeted by Nervus and Bad Sign mentioned above line up with that.

Yeah when I printed off the official one the times were on it. 

Hey everyone, if anyone is interested in planning their weekend in advance I made a clashfinder with the hidden set times of the clashfinder they released.  Should be completely correct with the exception of the start times for the silent disco/karaoke.  And I got lazy with the comedy on thursday night because it only had a start time for one person.  Other than that I hope it helps.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tbrock said:

Hey everyone, if anyone is interested in planning their weekend in advance I made a clashfinder with the hidden set times of the clashfinder they released.  Should be completely correct with the exception of the start times for the silent disco/karaoke.  And I got lazy with the comedy on thursday night because it only had a start time for one person.  Other than that I hope it helps.

Yeah I've been using it to plan my days. Cheers for that bud! :D 

3 hours ago, UndergroundSound said:

Will the payment chips be in the normal wristbands or in a separate wristband? And if they’re in the normal wristband i’m guessing it won’t be of the same style as standard festival bands?

also weathers looking like it’s gonna be perf for the fest so let’s hope it stays that way

Think I read somewhere that it will be on the wristband and I presume it would be that way anyway. It's the only way to pay for things on site so may as well put it on the entry band as opposed to giving everyone another one. 

Also, I doubt you're going to be saying that when you're woken up by your tent slowly cooking you at 9am

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:58 PM, Audio_Toast said:

If you save the pdf then open it in Adobe you can toggle layers on/off. One of them has the times on

Finally got round to doing this - thanks for the tip!

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, justanothername said:

Think I read somewhere that it will be on the wristband and I presume it would be that way anyway. It's the only way to pay for things on site so may as well put it on the entry band as opposed to giving everyone another one. 

Am I the only one worrying that this will slow entry times down considerably?  Presume you will have to go through a 'check in' desk sort of thing which even if it takes a minute per punter is going to be longer than one person scanning your barcode and another wrapping the wristband onto you?

36 minutes ago, WFD said:

Am I the only one worrying that this will slow entry times down considerably?  Presume you will have to go through a 'check in' desk sort of thing which even if it takes a minute per punter is going to be longer than one person scanning your barcode and another wrapping the wristband onto you?

Probably, that's why they're opening doors 3 hours earlier I'd imagine. I'm guessing they'll have to match the ticket to the wristband?

6 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Probably, that's why they're opening doors 3 hours earlier I'd imagine. I'm guessing they'll have to match the ticket to the wristband?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, they'll pull say wristband 0001 out of the box, scan your barcode and then on your laptop match 0001 to that account (manually or by scanning it). Then there might be some sort of separate test scan to make sure the wristband works. All takes a bit of time.

Hadn't noticed the earlier opening time but we won't be able to get there til our usual time of about 1pm - hopefully by then things will be running smoothly and  we'll stroll in!

If I have a Saturday day ticket, will I be able to get out of the arena and into the camping area after the music has finished and is there somewhere I can buy a tent? (will look a bit suss coming into the fest with a day ticket and a tent haha)

Any insight is appreciated, ta

23 minutes ago, toumby5eva said:

If I have a Saturday day ticket, will I be able to get out of the arena and into the camping area after the music has finished and is there somewhere I can buy a tent? (will look a bit suss coming into the fest with a day ticket and a tent haha)

Any insight is appreciated, ta

There’s no separate arena and camping area really it’s just one big area so I can’t see you having any real issue sticking around