2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

My tag worked at Download. Hundreds of peoples didn't but mine did so that's all that matters........right?

All the replies Trees have given to annoyed customers are EXACTLY the same as Dowload were giving 'Thoroughly tested'...'It's fool proof' etc etc.

A few other bands moved around stages too, based on their Spotify playlists:

Dead!, Chapter and Verse, Lady Bird and Haggard Cat now all main stage.

Turnstile and Queen Kwong now on the Cave.

Far now appear to be headlining the Axiom.

Boston Manor don't appear to be on any of the stage playlists.

There are probably a few more but those are just what I've noticed!

So heres a mildly interesting situation or at least it is in my mind.  Loathe were on the lineup and then dissappeared because they were on as the support act for Protest the Hero's tour.  But today the tour was binned due to the singer destroying his voice.  So with some spots obviously up for grabs (dead! breaking up ect) does the festival put Loathe back on or do they leave them off due to bailing off already?

2 hours ago, tbrock said:

So heres a mildly interesting situation or at least it is in my mind.  Loathe were on the lineup and then dissappeared because they were on as the support act for Protest the Hero's tour.  But today the tour was binned due to the singer destroying his voice.  So with some spots obviously up for grabs (dead! breaking up ect) does the festival put Loathe back on or do they leave them off due to bailing off already?

I would like to see Loathe added back. However, Norma Jean said they still want to make it over for the TechFest date but need some other shows around it to make it work. Hopefully 2000Trees just add them instead ?

2 hours ago, Andrinald said:

I would like to see Loathe added back. However, Norma Jean said they still want to make it over for the TechFest date but need some other shows around it to make it work. Hopefully 2000Trees just add them instead ?

Yeah would like Loathe added back too. I'm sure there are a few gaps still to fill so I'm sure they'd have them back if it was a goer.

4 hours ago, Andrinald said:

I'd love if they added Norma Jean.

On 6/9/2018 at 3:40 PM, Kristiyan23 said:

Anyone who’s been before, what are the prices like for food and drinks?

The pizza last year was dead good like £7-£10 or so and the booze was I think £5/6 ish for a pint I seem to remeber witch isn’t so daft considering it’s the south and a festival 

Think it was 4.90 a pint cos I remember having millions of 20ps after using a tenner for 2.

You pay between 7 and 10 for food but you don't feel robbed, all the stuff is great. Big portions, fresh ingredients, lots of choice including some stuff you wouldn't expect at a festival like squid and risotto.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

On 6/9/2018 at 3:40 PM, Kristiyan23 said:

Anyone who’s been before, what are the prices like for food and drinks?

Dont know if youre aware but just in case, you can take your own booze anywhere on site, so there's not much need for forking out for a pint throughout the day

8 hours ago, somethingpersonal said:

Have Boston Manor disappeared off of the clashfinder, or am I just being completely blind 

Yeah youre correct, I think they were taken off due to them not being on any of the stage specific playlists that were sent out.  With that said I think they arent on those because theyre going to end up on the main stage to fill time, hence why turnstile has switched to the cave i think.  But i think they were switched after the main stage playlist was made  because that was the first one that was made. I could be wrong though

• Like 1